When do practice improvements stop for the season? Topic

End of regular season?  End of conference tourney?
6/24/2014 8:30 AM
after the 2nd round of the CT.
6/24/2014 9:13 AM

I wish they continued for as long as your team plays.  In real life, one important value of stuff like playing in the PIT is the extra opportunity for practice and improvement.  Now real life isnt the answer to all game design questions, but I think it would be a nice way to give value to the PIT for example.

6/24/2014 12:22 PM
Techinically its the 3rd rd of the CT.

The easier answer is the last day of practice is the night of the conference semi-finals.
6/24/2014 1:39 PM
Posted by metsmax on 6/24/2014 12:22:00 PM (view original):

I wish they continued for as long as your team plays.  In real life, one important value of stuff like playing in the PIT is the extra opportunity for practice and improvement.  Now real life isnt the answer to all game design questions, but I think it would be a nice way to give value to the PIT for example.

Agree completely.
6/24/2014 8:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
the elites are already way ahead of the mid majors.  I'd like my Harvard team to benefit from getting to the PIT or maybe the NT and improve in the hope of being able to compete against big boys
6/24/2014 11:17 PM
Thanks guys!
6/25/2014 1:49 AM
mullycj is right. Improvements take place until the CT semi finals. For the CT finals and beyond, no more improvements until the start of the next season.
6/25/2014 9:54 PM
When do practice improvements stop for the season? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.