TheFirm is hiring! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If you want to join, just post here or sitemail me.

Also, I'm just having fun with the whole formal/professional thing. We do have casual Fridays 
7/1/2014 11:46 AM
I have sent my application in a sitemail. 
7/1/2014 11:52 AM

Two questions
1) I assume since it is a shared ID that the applicants do NOT have to have teams in Wooden?
2) How many seasons does the $10GC donation cover?   I am wondering who pays for the extra seasons.  Thanks

7/1/2014 11:59 AM
Posted by mullycj on 7/1/2014 11:59:00 AM (view original):

Two questions
1) I assume since it is a shared ID that the applicants do NOT have to have teams in Wooden?
2) How many seasons does the $10GC donation cover?   I am wondering who pays for the extra seasons.  Thanks

Correct! Added that to the requirements

Everyone on the firm adds $10 at the same time, all credits earned by the ID get recycled. $10 will take you through at least 5 seasons.
7/1/2014 12:01 PM
#cheetowin
7/1/2014 9:25 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/1/2014 9:25:00 PM (view original):
#cheetowin
If people are winning, they must be cheating!  But don't worry, Colonels does it the right way, which results in losing, but at least he's not stooping to the level of all these winners cheaters!
7/1/2014 11:35 PM
colonel is an admitted cheater, and an idiot, so i would just ignore him!

thefirm is awesome. i dont know who else is in it, but jetwildcat is a pretty cool guy. if anyone is considering joining, i recommend you do! it sounds great - i co-coach a few teams, and when we really get into it, its awesome! one of them we just both half ignore, trying to put our heads down and get through the boring crap, we wanted higher level, but instead had to start low and work our way up to higher d1. i have been surprised - success is just as good, maybe even better, because you have people to share it with. i always figured if we won i'd be half as happy, because there would be two of us. but it sure doesnt seem that way. and these guys already won, its probably a great opportunity to learn for just about anyone - most of us can learn a lot from guys around our level, because of differing experiences - and it sounds like these guys are operating at a pretty high level! 
7/2/2014 12:35 AM
Co-owning teams is lame, but to each their own I guess.
7/2/2014 1:16 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/2/2014 1:16:00 AM (view original):
Co-owning teams is lame, but to each their own I guess.
This...

And I just like taking the **** outta you guys...I've said many times before that I'll take on all teh cheaters, admitted or not...bring your bs.
7/2/2014 7:38 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 7/2/2014 12:35:00 AM (view original):
colonel is an admitted cheater, and an idiot, so i would just ignore him!

thefirm is awesome. i dont know who else is in it, but jetwildcat is a pretty cool guy. if anyone is considering joining, i recommend you do! it sounds great - i co-coach a few teams, and when we really get into it, its awesome! one of them we just both half ignore, trying to put our heads down and get through the boring crap, we wanted higher level, but instead had to start low and work our way up to higher d1. i have been surprised - success is just as good, maybe even better, because you have people to share it with. i always figured if we won i'd be half as happy, because there would be two of us. but it sure doesnt seem that way. and these guys already won, its probably a great opportunity to learn for just about anyone - most of us can learn a lot from guys around our level, because of differing experiences - and it sounds like these guys are operating at a pretty high level! 
Thanks for the props! Those hype quotes are going up on our website when we finish building it!
7/2/2014 8:41 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/1/2014 9:25:00 PM (view original):
#cheetowin
I'm imagining colonels watching an NFL game...

"LOOK! Look all those coaches are CONSPIRING to win! On each team! CHEATERS!"
7/2/2014 8:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Thanks dahs...I already applied!  

7/2/2014 2:01 PM
These cats just keep hoping I'll apply
7/2/2014 6:50 PM
12 Next ▸
TheFirm is hiring! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.