Lebron to CAVS...somebody wake-up bistiza Topic

anybody remember that awesome thread....
7/11/2014 12:36 PM
good for cleveland as a city
7/11/2014 3:14 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 7/11/2014 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Was that the one where he claimed LeBron shouldn't have left because of the economic impact it would have on Cleveland?
7/11/2014 3:32 PM
Yeah. I remember checking his "source". I think it was a real estate companies handout
7/11/2014 3:38 PM
Honestly, Cleveland doesn't deserve Lebron back after acting like little girls when he left. Seriously, you burn his jerseys and talk a lot of crap about how he's a coward and whatever else he said, and then act like he owes them something. Please the owner wasn't even smart enough to take down his public bashing of Lebron while in the middle of trying to recruit him back. Of course every one of those same idiots who burned his jersey will be out buying a new one as soon as it's available.
7/11/2014 7:54 PM
Posted by tkimble on 7/11/2014 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 7/11/2014 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Was that the one where he claimed LeBron shouldn't have left because of the economic impact it would have on Cleveland?
Yeah, that was it, but after about 30 or so pages it pretty much devolved to the point where I thought it was most likely dan gilbert on the other end...and that's coming from somebody who torched is bron bron gear as well and actually agreed with bistiza for about the first 20 pages.

I remember he even wound-up going back through and deleting all of his post from that thread. But I'm not gonna lie, as a lifelong Cleveland sports fan, even the crazier things he said appealed to the tribalistic and reptilian part of my brain that exists deep down within us all.

Unfortunately, that's the level TJ operates on all day everyday, which is why his posts are so hard to stomach, hahaha.
7/11/2014 8:07 PM
I have a real hard time having a serious conversation about Cleveland.
7/11/2014 8:38 PM
I wrote this elsewhere, but I'll also put it here.

Finally LeBron chooses... and goes to Cleveland. He says in his letter that "It's not about the roster", which is bogus. If Cleveland was that dumpster fire like it was when he left, he wouldn't be going back. If he would have gone back to Miami they would have been worse than last season, and they'd have to some how figure out between Bosh and Wade who's going to take the paycut. Their big signing was Josh McRoberts, for crissakes.

So LeBron goes to Cleveland to be hero... and he goes to the best option available, especially if they can throw whatever at Minnesota for Kevin Love. They may get whatever LeBron clingers out there, Ray Allen, Chris Andersen, Mike Miller, etc.

This is about his legacy and being in the best situation. That ill will from Cleveland is gone, Miami isn't going to hate because he gave them 2 championships when it was unlikely they could have won one with just a Wade-Bosh pairing. Everyone seems to have bought that letter hook, line, and sinker. "The Decision" was a disaster from a BRAND perspective, so this time they ran this through a tight ship. His letter is believable even though it's likely all BS. If he was going to leave Miami, Cleveland was the only team he could go to without being branded as a Championship Chaser, and it just so happens that they are in a better position at long term success then Miami. Whatever story they wanted to sell wouldn't work elsewhere.
7/11/2014 8:47 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/11/2014 8:38:00 PM (view original):
I have a real hard time having a serious conversation about Cleveland.
Ouch, between bron bron and manziel, espn must be like fingernails on a chalkboard then???

At least you get the Bravo channel in your mom's basement, right?
7/11/2014 9:00 PM
Helllllo, it's the attic over the garage. I am like Fonzi!

Seriously, I couldn't give a rats *** about LeBron. If I was him, I would have gone to Cleveland as well. The team is better.

If the Cavs could trade Wiggins for Love, they instantly become the best team in the East. Heck, they might be now.

I am really hoping for King James to lose three or four more finals. THAT would be entertaining.

7/11/2014 9:14 PM
I think as it sits they're top 3. I like Indy (if they keep Stephenson) and Washington above the Cavs at the moment. Still plenty of offseason to go. Bulls, for one, have money to get a few more pieces to put them in the running.
7/11/2014 9:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by smackawits on 7/13/2014 2:05:00 PM (view original):
I watched a World Cup game when the teams ran the equivalent of TWO NBA games with a total of TWO breaks versus 40-48 during two NBA games. Did not see one player have cramps that put them out of the game even though the temperature and humidity was considerably higher than in San Antonio. LeBron is a big, spoiled baby and frankly couldn't carry Jordan's jock strap. I live near Miami,,,Wade was the MVP of the team the first two years LeBron was here and Bosch was the MVP the third year. LeBron was MVP last year only because Wade was hurt. So he's going to Cleveland...who cares? I can't believe they even want him back there unless they are planning on booing his majesty *** every time he touches the ball. Cleveland papers will have to get some more "I" letters in their type machines, because everything about LeBron is "I,I,I,I" and not "we,we,we,we" of "team,team.team.team". I couldn't help noticing how Russell Wilson never mentioned the word "I" after the Super Bowl. Good riddance!
Ahhh, now there is the strong hate I was looking for.
7/14/2014 1:22 PM
Reading that paragraph, I got lost in the forest of assbackward trees and only survived after crawling to safety through a dense cluster of wrongbushes.
7/14/2014 1:36 PM
I spent the 90's clawing through a series of wrongbushes.
7/14/2014 6:54 PM
1234 Next ▸
Lebron to CAVS...somebody wake-up bistiza Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.