Early Entries For My Team Topic

Posted by stinenavy on 7/25/2014 11:31:00 AM (view original):
I'm sticking with you losing one, I don't think the EE system is developed as intricately as widely believed here.
on the contrary - there is almost no complexity in the system we are envisioning. the original system did not include transfers - so all seble had to do was count graduating players. how can it get more simple than that? he has to be able to know who is graduating for the game to function at the most basic level. then later he had to exclude senior transfers, so now its graduating players - senior transfers. still not that complex, unless i am missing something?
7/25/2014 5:00 PM
I'm not understanding how your post is contrary to mine...

I was just stating I don't believe the system will count the potential SR/5 player as a JR in terms the amount of EE that Texas has. This isn't something that has been addressed (unless I missed it somewhere), because the complete rarity in which this just happened. For a team that is good enough to have 2 players go EE, that team is rarely going to have 5 SRs, since a team that good will have those players go EE before they get to be SRs. On top of that one of those players that survived is a former IE.

If I'm wrong about this, I'm wrong. If I'm right about this, I'm right. I'm just putting my opinion on how I think the EE logic will work in this instance. This doesn't even register on the totem poll of things I care about regarding the game.
7/25/2014 5:53 PM
its the "developed as intricately" part. there's nothing intricate about it. 
7/26/2014 3:22 PM
My prediction is that your nonqualifier decides to stay for SR5 and the two highly ranked guys go EE.  But, we will see.
7/26/2014 5:17 PM
Great, I don't think so either.
7/27/2014 12:52 AM
Update - I only had one EE. The guy who declared was #1 on the draft board. The JR who didn't declare was #4 on the draft board.
8/17/2014 5:59 PM
Yay.
8/19/2014 5:56 PM
◂ Prev 12
Early Entries For My Team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.