What about adjusting defensive strategy in game Topic

You know when it says adjust at halftime losing by 5 or more
I started using never defensively and have been successful
I wonder if I should change it because I miss in the playoffs soon
7/26/2014 9:51 PM
I don't change tempo, but I do change if losing.

Think about it this way. You are playing a -2 defense and the opposition, who doesn't normally have a good outside game is lighting it up from beyond the arc. Wouldn't you, as a coach, push the defense out a bit  to slow them down or are you going to continue to let them shoot the open three?
7/26/2014 11:58 PM
great point that's what I was thinking because once its set there is no coaching options like football
7/27/2014 12:42 AM
Something I've always been curious about but never actually asked: Do you guys adjust those numbers based on your starting position or just have standard late game settings? In other words, if you start at say -3, would your losing late positioning be something like -1 or 0, or do you always leave it set at something like +2?
7/29/2014 10:58 AM
What about adjusting defensive strategy in game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.