Taking over my ID Topic

Hi all. Many of you know me. Been playing this game for a while and used to post on the forums quite a bit. After 6 years my interest for the game has become pretty much nonexistant over the last several months. it's a been a great ride, picked up 8 titles, but none at D2 unfortunately. Got to know some of you a little bit. I'll miss the interaction, but the game just isn't on my mind anymore.

I moved all my seasons to just one of my teams but I'm looking to give away my ID. And if I do this quickly enough whoever takes over can move around the seasons to keep coaching BC and ND, although I've left those teams in pretty bad shape, IMO.

Just sitemail me if you are interested. Good luck to everybody in the future.
7/28/2014 4:33 PM
shame to see you go kmason :( it was always fun playing with you, and watching you grow into one of HD's finest. 
7/28/2014 4:52 PM
what team do you have right now?
7/28/2014 8:45 PM (edited)
site  mail me
7/28/2014 7:20 PM
what a chooch...colonels19 is ready to bring some respectability to your username.

What about your cheating aliai?

7/28/2014 11:09 PM
Taking over my ID Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.