Calling all NT vets Topic

Hey guys.

I'm starting to think ahead for the NT in Knight. I hope to win out in my CT and earn a 4 seed in the tourney.

This is exciting! I actually have a shot to win a few NT games for the first time. My goal is to reach the Sweet 16.

Do any of you coaching vets have some tips for me or maybe you see something i'm doing in managing my team that I could change to give my squad that extra boost to succeed in the NT? I appreciate any outside perspectives. Thanks!
8/8/2014 7:40 PM
The NT more than any other time is when game by game matters. So asking for management changes without knowing the opponent makes it difficult.

However, you don't want to change too much from what's been working.
8/8/2014 8:29 PM
send your team's cheerleaders over to their hotel room the night before the game. always works for me.
8/8/2014 9:42 PM
Posted by tannermcc on 8/8/2014 8:29:00 PM (view original):
The NT more than any other time is when game by game matters. So asking for management changes without knowing the opponent makes it difficult.

However, you don't want to change too much from what's been working.
I agree.  Dance with who brung ya.
8/8/2014 10:54 PM
Calling all NT vets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.