This doesn't matter at all, but..... Topic

Is there ever a time to reset the records page? Here's one example but I'm sure there are others: http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/stats/PlayerRecords.aspx

All but two or three are from the first five seasons of HD. With all the changes to the engine is this still relevant? I think knight has something similar for the DII rebounding records. All but a couple are from the pre-potential era.

Sure this is a very minor gripe, but I have a player shooting over 60% from the floor and I thought there'd be a chance he'd make the all-time list......
8/11/2014 11:13 AM
He's shows up at number 11 all-time when I searched Milwood.
8/11/2014 2:51 PM
I, too, wish they'd reset the records page.  The 'old time' players logged many more minutes than the current players.  

I have a player on my Transylvania team who is currently #6 on my scoring list.  The players above him all played at least 400 more minutes, with the highest playing 1600 more minutes.   At 25 minutes/game, that's an additional 60 games
8/11/2014 2:59 PM
or how about an option to select human recruited players only, or only players i.e. seasons 15-30, etc.
8/12/2014 7:05 AM
that would be like reseting RL stats based on changes in the rules. (admittedly, most of the rules in NFL, NBA, etc. are more scoring oriented, so the current players are breaking records at record pace, but you get the drift, i hope.)
8/12/2014 10:19 AM
I agree, sully. I think a better option would to have an option to select pre-potential era, or specific years
8/12/2014 4:58 PM
I also like the "Specify Years" idea, because it would allow you to look only at either players you coached or players you both coached and recruited, based on just specifying an appropriate range of years.
8/13/2014 1:31 PM
I'd like to see it extended out to 50 as well, not just 25
8/13/2014 9:14 PM
This doesn't matter at all, but..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.