Will a recruit consider you if you have 0 open? Topic

Coach, you've sold me on Pacific! Unless something changes between now and the signing period, you can count on me playing for you next season.

But said player is not considering me, sure sounds like he should be. Is it because I have 0 open scholarships? Or just havent put enough effort in, but enough for him to love me?

8/11/2014 12:49 PM
Pretty sure you need to cut someone before he will consider you.
8/11/2014 1:08 PM
it is because you have no openings.
8/11/2014 4:15 PM
I signed a guy with 0 initial openings in my first year at New Orleans, and he was considering before I cut a/the guy too.
8/11/2014 9:36 PM
I believe a player will consider a school without any scholarships available but obviously won't sign. If I remember correctly it becomes easier and easier to pry said player away as the the time for signings nears the end. 

I also think "Harpony' would be a cool name for a maladjusted unicorn.  
8/12/2014 4:00 AM
Posted by jenningss on 8/12/2014 4:00:00 AM (view original):
I believe a player will consider a school without any scholarships available but obviously won't sign. If I remember correctly it becomes easier and easier to pry said player away as the the time for signings nears the end. 

I also think "Harpony' would be a cool name for a maladjusted unicorn.  
A cool name for a dental hygienist who moonlights as a stripper.......Ginger Vitis.
8/12/2014 4:22 AM
Will a recruit consider you if you have 0 open? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.