OT: Greatest FFB League in the World - 1 SPOT LEFT Topic

Hey guys,

Sorry to bombard you with this, but I have one spot open in my fantasy football league, and since I've played HD for almost 5 consecutive years, I've met a lot of cool people and feel this post is warranted.  Draft is 8-24-14 at 1PM EDT...only serious/competitive players apply...sitemail me your email address if interested.  Moranis, antoncresten, and Munch from WIS are in this league as well and are very solid players...

Jul 6 6:29pm
THIS IS A MUST READ BEFORE/AFTER ENTERING THIS LEAGUE...

because this is the most unique fantasy football league in the world!

Every team plays every team, every week, thus the team with the most points in a given week will have won 11 games (11-0) and I bonus them a win, so that would be 12 wins for the week...the team with the second most points would have won 10 games (10-1)...thus the entire weekly win/point system is as follows...

1st - 12
2nd - 10
3rd - 9
4th - 8
5th - 7
6th - 6
7th - 5
8th - 4
9th - 3
10th - 2
11th - 1
12th - 0

Since we'll be using this system, TOTAL POINTS IN THE YAHOO STANDINGS MEAN NOTHING (except for tie-breaking purposes). I will post the official weekly standings on the message board. I would ask you to consult the 2010 league board if you have further questions/concerns, but you can ask me here as well, it takes some getting used to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this league there are 2 championships...the MvG SPORTS - EUROPE championship (the team with the most total wins at the end of the season (ALL 17 WEEKS) wins this championship) and the MvG SPORTS - UNITED STATES championship decided by a 4-team playoff that will take place during weeks 15 and 16. The top 4 teams will compete for the US Title...1 v. 4, 2 v. 3 in week 15, winners play each other for the championship in week 16. I run both formats because I like both formats, the European style (used by many/all Euro soccer leagues such as EPL) rewards teams for season-long dominance/excellence, while the American style is more what we're used to, playoffs and the like, thus I try to make the playoffs exclusive, only having 33% (4 out of 12 teams) make it.

Again, total Yahoo points will be the tie-breaker for all ties...thus let's say that 2 teams are tied for 4th place at the end of week 14 at 86 wins...Team A has 1007.84 points and Team B has 1089.42 points, thus Team B would be in 4th place earning the last playoff spot while Team A settles for 5th and tries to scrap for MvG SPORTS - EUROPE.

Again, any comments or questions, please ask.

Cheers to a great 2014 Fantasy Football campaign...enjoy my mental madness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offense League Value Yahoo Default Value
Completions .1 0
Incomplete Passes -.1 0
Passing Yards 20 yards per point 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1  
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point  
Rushing Touchdowns 5 6
Receptions .5 0
Reception Yards 10 yards per point  
Reception Touchdowns 5 6
Return Touchdowns 5 6
2-Point Conversions 1 2
Fumbles Lost -1 -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 5 6

8/12/2014 10:33 PM
I actually wouldn't even having whinenavy back, but guys I like/enjoy on here would be cool too.  Uno mas!
8/14/2014 9:12 PM
Unfortunately, TheFirm is not interested in filling the final spot.
8/15/2014 8:25 AM
Fortunately, thefern is not interested in your dumb ***.
8/15/2014 7:11 PM
I don't play yahoo leagues anymore.
8/15/2014 10:42 PM
Well ok then
8/15/2014 10:44 PM
OT: Greatest FFB League in the World - 1 SPOT LEFT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.