Just Got Colluded Against Topic

Look, they either colluded or they didn't.  It's 50-50.
8/26/2014 12:51 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/24/2014 10:31:00 AM (view original):
I'm not sending ****, but it seems incredibly convenient given what happened.  The big boys are scared of me making noise with a mid-major...I'll still get em...
colonels, you're one of the better forum entertainers, but this is pretty weak, especially for what I think is an important issue.  I know that tkimble follows D1 Knight recruiting very well, and everything he and others have posted indicate that you didn't protect your targets, got into stupid battles, and just recruited poorly in general.

You offer "they know what they did," or "don't eff with me," but nothing compelling at all. They're "pleading with seble?" That's not even a real thing...

If you got something then post it, otherwise it's an etta thread by someone who can do better.
8/26/2014 1:47 AM
Posted by tkimble on 8/25/2014 11:13:00 PM (view original):
I don't feel like sitemailing colonels, so here goes-

LSU jumped on a very good recruit being held by a B- mid-major after LSU was jumped by a BCS school with more openings and LSU let that guy go.  Colonels also happened to be in a battle with ixolabrat for Woodcock.  Somehow, LSU taking the Center away from colonels made him lose the battle with ixo.  Honestly, I don't see how that is making colonels lose that battle unless colonels decided to try to take on both battles - including the one for the #5 C in the country against A+ LSU who had already signed guys for both of their other scholarships - thus had money to blow on this recruit.  If colonels took on the battle against LSU, he was burning his own money, which is why I think he's complaining.  Colonels made a bad strategy move and he lost.

It makes complete sense what johnsensing did and I think colonels didn't read the recruiting landscape right.

I have a Q for colonels- who were these other recruits ixo was going after?  Were they solid recruits?  Or high potential guys he may have been scouting for high-highs?  Or JUCOs that were there the whole time because of a few SVs the prior year?  

sound analysis +1
8/26/2014 12:36 PM
Just to build a bit off of tkimble...

I took a recruit from LSU (johnsensing) when he had 3 players considering him for 3 spots. 2 were in Louisiana, the other in ARK. At the 5 PM signing day cycle, I went hard after the guy in ARK and dropped him off of LSU.

LSU decides to take the sure pickings a player considering of Colonels' New Orleans team instead of the toss-up of trying to get the ARK recruit back.

For anyone new to the forums, colonels is the resident idiot.

8/26/2014 1:14 PM
i just feel bad for the other coaches involved because they are half taking colonels seriously. there really is no need to defend yourselves, colonel's own version of events makes it incredibly obvious there is no foul play. what a hypocrite, hopefully that one dude who got colluded against who colonels ripped a new one for complaining about it, is reading this and smiling :)
8/26/2014 2:52 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234
Just Got Colluded Against Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.