12 Nonconference days in allen this season Topic

Odd thing ive never seen in my years of HD.

I have an offday where game 9 should be and an offday after my 10th game.
8/31/2014 1:04 PM
Actually, you played 2 games on 8/27 and may be the only team in Allen with 8 games played already. I've seen this before but really have no idea what causes it.
8/31/2014 1:39 PM
its because their scheduling algorithm just isn't that smart. sometimes they struggle to pair teams up so that all have 10, so they add in games for a random team to bring up the straggler who only has 9. sometimes, these games fall on the same cycle, although i think they've said that is a bug and shouldn't happen. they will change it when you have 2 games in the same cycle if you ticket before it happens, because you can only game plan for one. basically, its just a strange case of the 11 game thing we see from time to time.
8/31/2014 1:57 PM
Somewhat difficult to gameplan when you have two games happening at the same time.
8/31/2014 2:09 PM
12 Nonconference days in allen this season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.