Starting Question Topic

I have a question regarding my starting lineup, and would appreciate any feedback you guys could give me.

Currently, my starting five is:
PG Beard
SG Warrior
SF Bradley
PF Booher
C Williams

My question is about my PG. Michael Beard has the advantage in IQ, ATH, and SPD. He still is good in PAS and BH, but Cornett is decent in SPD and has better BH and PAS. I also would like to start Cornett in order to bring up his WE. I recruited him with the idea he was already a decent PG who would never tap out his categories, but would be a solid PG starter immediately.
I guess I'm wondering who should I be starting?
The link to my team is: http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=6589

Also, right now my distro is set to Williams, Booher, and Warrior heavy. Booher and Williams still have Blues in LP and I'm hoping to get them up around 15 by Tourney time. Booher's growth was stunted by a 10 game injury last season. I thought about redshirting, but my cousin talked me out of it.  

I believe that's this is the way to go, but would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
9/2/2014 12:12 PM
I like Beard better due to his ATH,SP and DEF.   If your opposing PG is a poor shooter, you could get away with Cornett in those games. 

Don't expect his WE to improve much. I started a WE 25  every game and he improved to 30
9/2/2014 12:44 PM
I agree with alblack. Cornett is an excellent backup and will be a decent starter as a Sr, but Beard is hands down the better player. Besides, with Cornett averaging 7.5 asts off the pine, why change it up?
9/4/2014 2:56 PM
i agree with them
9/4/2014 9:16 PM
Starting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.