Retiring after 48 seasons and 1225 wins Topic

After 48 seasons and 1225 wins at John Jay in Knight, I am retiring.  I know there are guys with more seasons at one school and more wins, and certainly a lot more success in the postseason.  But I am losing interest and have cut back from 5 teams, to just one DI team.  And i'll probably get rid of that one soon as well.   I might continue to play a little bit of baseball until my credits run out. I just took a pastoral position in a church that is two cities away and am getting ready to move.  I'll certainly be pretty busy with this transition and also would like to start putting some money away for a new(er) car.  Life is changing.  Life is good. I've enjoyed getting to know many of you over the years.  I wish you all well.

Chris
9/17/2014 1:08 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Thanks for the well wishes.  Even though I haven't personally met anybody from this site during my 12+ years here, i have built many relationships.  I appreciate everyone that I have interacted with.  I consider you all family.  Dysfunctional family, but family nonetheless.  :)  
9/20/2014 7:16 PM
Retiring after 48 seasons and 1225 wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.