Feelings on this pulldown Topic

I got the backup option from a D2 kid, I am obviously D3.  He is considering a C SIM AI D2 school.  I am a B- prestige.  The WOTS was that the D2 school was the early front runner but the family said he isn't sold.  Do I have a chance to steal here?
9/18/2014 9:36 AM
Yes. Once it gets to the next level up of "definitely leaning towards" it becomes extremely difficult, but you can still take guys like that with a basic message.
9/18/2014 10:37 AM
Do it's at least worth a shot if I have money in the bank? Lol
9/18/2014 10:48 AM
Posted by jsajsa on 9/18/2014 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Yes. Once it gets to the next level up of "definitely leaning towards" it becomes extremely difficult, but you can still take guys like that with a basic message.
That message is for when two teams are battling for a recruit and one is ahead. The next level would be say something like "is very tight with" or something similar.
9/18/2014 12:35 PM
There is a message "He's definitely leaning towards XYZ, but sources tell us he's not 100% sold," that is not for battles. This one is a step up from your basic WOTS messages, but not quite "tight" or "very solid."
9/18/2014 1:01 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 9/18/2014 1:01:00 PM (view original):
There is a message "He's definitely leaning towards XYZ, but sources tell us he's not 100% sold," that is not for battles. This one is a step up from your basic WOTS messages, but not quite "tight" or "very solid."
agreed. there are 9 messages split into 3 levels. there are 4 low messages like "... but is very open to other offers" etc.. then there are 2 in the middle, this one and other other that sounds similar. then there are 3 tight levels, that all say like definitely leaning towards XYZ (without the 100% sold), maybe definitely in *s or he is *very* solid on XYZ. 

at least, im pretty sure thats how it works.

9/18/2014 6:56 PM
Feelings on this pulldown Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.