Goodbye Randomness Topic

Well I've had it with distro's being ignored and losing to garbage teams with guards that have starting guards with BH or passing in the 50s that don't turn the ball over.  

See ya later...I guess it's time I gave up on the early 2000s anyway. 

10/14/2014 6:58 AM (edited)
Late
10/14/2014 7:05 AM
Playing zone at -3 is a low impact defense and doesn't really pressure the guards, although I somewhat agree they probably should have had a few more turnovers. I think I would've been more frustrated that the starting sg and sf combined for 13 rebounds.
10/14/2014 11:53 AM
Angry?  One of S. Arkansas' best players, Ezekiel Clem, allowed to play only 13 minutes off the bench.   Well...Hell!!  You aren't putting your best players on the court!  Uptempo on the road against a more athletic, better defensive team...and no stamina advantage...are you trying to lose?!  You played 3-2 against a team whose best PER rating is 67...and he's a freshman that doesn't play...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  That's what's random!

The best lineup would be Pruitt, Clem, Holford (SF), Macauley & Blevins.  Dale is first off the bench at PF & C and Peck the same at the both guards.  Cottrell backs up SF.  Play slowdown 2-3 and those 8 are all you need.  Owens certainly gets on the court, but Watts & Chen are superfluous.  I wouldn't let Ismael Watts on the court against a m2m defense...pointless.  He's a bench player.   If you could go back in time and redshirt Chen, cut Watts and play Morris, that would help that front court depth issue.  
10/14/2014 12:34 PM
Hey - I remember that team! 
10/14/2014 12:38 PM
Posted by rogelio on 10/14/2014 12:34:00 PM (view original):
Angry?  One of S. Arkansas' best players, Ezekiel Clem, allowed to play only 13 minutes off the bench.   Well...Hell!!  You aren't putting your best players on the court!  Uptempo on the road against a more athletic, better defensive team...and no stamina advantage...are you trying to lose?!  You played 3-2 against a team whose best PER rating is 67...and he's a freshman that doesn't play...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  That's what's random!

The best lineup would be Pruitt, Clem, Holford (SF), Macauley & Blevins.  Dale is first off the bench at PF & C and Peck the same at the both guards.  Cottrell backs up SF.  Play slowdown 2-3 and those 8 are all you need.  Owens certainly gets on the court, but Watts & Chen are superfluous.  I wouldn't let Ismael Watts on the court against a m2m defense...pointless.  He's a bench player.   If you could go back in time and redshirt Chen, cut Watts and play Morris, that would help that front court depth issue.  
maybe the next coach will find this post
10/14/2014 2:46 PM
Posted by rogelio on 10/14/2014 12:34:00 PM (view original):

Some people just don't want help. Sounds like he wants the game to adapt to him and not the other way around.
10/14/2014 2:47 PM
You have a nice team mets, one solution could be to try and improve your lineup rotation or game planning and see what works best with your squad OR go with your solution and throw a complete hissy fit and trash the other coach and his team on his CC. You lost a road game against a vet coach that had a better game strategy than you, it happens. If the favored team won every time no matter what then what would be the point of playing the game? But yeah if you aren't having fun playing then probably best you move on to something else.
10/14/2014 2:49 PM
Pisspoor gameplanning on S. Arkansas' part cost them this game. The engine/RNG spits out plenty of bogus results, but this wasn't one of them.

Not sure WHY you'd be bringing your (arguably) best player off the bench and getting him only 13 minutes. Just bad, bad team management.
10/14/2014 6:07 PM
Goodbye Randomness Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.