Interesting Read Topic

i love that it goes from a 

"Don't worry pardee it'll get better!"

to

"**** EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE YOU ALL SUCK"

In about 2 sentences, with no one inbetween.
10/17/2014 6:40 PM
And it was absolutely unprovoked. There was no sense it was coming. No history between any of us and sanya. So, so strange.
10/17/2014 7:24 PM
Rednu....I was born and raised in Wyoming and went to UW. There aren't a lot of us out there. What are your ties?
10/17/2014 7:27 PM
Posted by gopokes24 on 10/17/2014 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Rednu....I was born and raised in Wyoming and went to UW. There aren't a lot of us out there. What are your ties?
Lived and worked in Powell for five years...I kind of bounce back and forth from the Greater Yellowstone area throughout my life...right now my bounce has me in the tropics, which after five Wyoming winters sounded just fine. 
10/17/2014 10:17 PM
I'm not sure the blatant sexism in that CC is good. In fact, I'm sure it's not.
10/18/2014 8:50 PM
The best part is the douche bragging about his National Tourney win. Not a National "Title" mind you, just his single "first round" win. And it only took him nine seasons to get it, but hey, one of those seasons was at a D3 school where he obviously had no intentions of staying, so it "really" only took him eight seasons.
10/20/2014 1:09 AM (edited)
Ahhh, I remember the days of my meltdowns and rants......I wonder if WIS keeps them archived somewhere. I sure hope not as it would be VERY embarrassing to see them now. 
10/20/2014 2:12 PM
Posted by dshook30 on 10/20/2014 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Ahhh, I remember the days of my meltdowns and rants......I wonder if WIS keeps them archived somewhere. I sure hope not as it would be VERY embarrassing to see them now. 
Do a Google search for WAYBACK MACHINE. Then type Whatifsports into the search box. They have sample pages from WIS going back to 2000. Once you get there, pick a year and click on a calendar page for a date that is highlighted. Then search forums like you do now. It is fun looking back at all the changes through the years.
10/20/2014 5:09 PM
Wow. That is the coolest thing. Thanks.
10/21/2014 8:38 PM
hmmm   that sounds awesome...  but i keep getting error   "cant display due to robots.txt"  or something like that.   can you guys actually get to where you see old forum posts?   i can get to the list of forums page... but thats all.
10/22/2014 9:06 AM
robots.txt is a file that tells search engines what their spiders/web crawlers can and can not crawl. if its giving you that error, its probably saying the page was specifically marked as "do not crawl". its not really an error so much as an explanation of why the page is unavailable (i think, i never checked out that tool). although, im not sure why WIS would exclude the forums like that. on a random side note, microsoft is notorious in that space for their crawler being too ****** to follow the robot.txt rules. not really going anywhere with that, just hard for me to avoid the opportunity to give microsoft a little kick when the chance comes along ;) but maybe there is a wayback or something based off of the microsoft search engines, which might include that stuff, because microsoft was too stupid to follow basic instructions?
10/22/2014 5:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
Interesting Read Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.