Join Wooden's D3 NJAC - Perennial top RPI conf. Topic

Signups start early in the AM on Tuesday, recruiting starts this Wednesday

The NJAC is a perennial top 3 RPI conference in Wooden, which is probably the deepest of the D3 worlds.  The NJAC used to be full or nearly full every season, but the past few seasons we've gone through some attrition and only have 7 coaches currently.  I think we have $3k/team in postseason cash and had 3 of the 4 top seeds in last season's NT (before all 3 face planted early in the NT...but I digress).  If you want to join a challenging (but friendly) conference in a challenging world, check out the 5 teams below.

Here are the teams available:

Rowan - A prestige; 6 openings; Motion/Man sets

New Jersey City - C+ prestige; 5 openings; Triangle/Man

Ramapo - C- prestige; 2 openings; Motion/Press

Cazenovia - C- prestige; 2 openings; FB/Press

D'Youville- C- prestige; 3 openings; Motion/Zone

11/2/2014 5:47 PM
i need to someday go back to the njac, my only championship game appearance was with montclair st.
11/3/2014 11:14 AM
Just do it piratesfan!  No time like the present!  Carpe diem!  All that stuff.

Monty has turned into a regular season titan...but a post-season basket case at best, and king of the choking dogs at worst. 

11/3/2014 11:50 AM
i think the year i got them to championship game , i lost by like 6 to a 7 seed in that final. 
11/3/2014 12:36 PM
Easily one of the best, & most fun conferences/worlds that I have been a part of to date.

Great bunch of dudes. Highly competitive. GET IN ON THIS.
11/3/2014 1:37 PM
I approve this message!
11/3/2014 7:10 PM
bumpily bump bump
11/4/2014 11:47 AM
Rowan is now taken, but the other 4 are still available.  Embrace the rebuild opportunity!! 

Recruiting starts tomorrow afternoon.
11/4/2014 2:36 PM
Join Wooden's D3 NJAC - Perennial top RPI conf. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.