The OT-Happy Birthday Topic

Non-basketball related, but I had to post that today is my son's 5th birthday. With all the health issues I've had over the last few years I am lucky to be here for it. I am truly blessed, and among those blessings have been the kind words and prayers from the HD community as well.

I've watched my little man take up his Dad's favorite sport (hoops) and had the pleasure of seeing him pull down his first defensive rebound and dribble (most of the way) down court for an uncontested lay-up during his game last Saturday. Like his father, he won't turn down a shot.

Thanks for allowing me to part ways from the HD topics for just a second, Coaches.. As I've said many times before, you guys rock.

Happy Birthday Noah!!

Paul/p6453
11/17/2014 11:15 AM
That is totally awesome Paul!
11/17/2014 1:05 PM
Happy Birthday Noah. You still have some time 'till your my age where I dribble and I don't even need a ball.
11/17/2014 3:04 PM
Awesome Paul...happy bday Noah!
11/17/2014 8:48 PM
Happy Birthday Noah.... Enjoy em while they are young Paul.... but never stop playing games with them. 2 of my sons now play HD with me... they grow up way too fast.
11/18/2014 4:43 PM
Posted by jenningss on 11/17/2014 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Happy Birthday Noah. You still have some time 'till your my age where I dribble and I don't even need a ball.
+1
11/18/2014 6:48 PM
Posted by zags27 on 11/18/2014 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Happy Birthday Noah.... Enjoy em while they are young Paul.... but never stop playing games with them. 2 of my sons now play HD with me... they grow up way too fast.
+1
11/18/2014 6:48 PM
The OT-Happy Birthday Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.