Montana St Billings Help Please Topic

I need some assistance.  Montana St Billings in Phelan.

I don't know how I should set my depth chart with this group or playing style.  I would love some input from some of you more experienced players to best set this team up for success. 

Please Help
11/19/2014 4:34 PM
Somebody has to have some input . I've been playing this game for years. I just want to learn
11/19/2014 6:10 PM

PG Mathieu. Thurmond

SG Lehman, Elliott

SF Campbell, Plata

PF Moose    Graziano

C  Fore, Johnson

I would alternate Mathieu and Lehman, letting Mathieu defend against their best shooting guard. 

11/19/2014 6:42 PM
I agree. Was trying to figure out that PF spot. I like your idea
11/19/2014 10:44 PM
I'd have to pretty much second allblacks reccomendations.
11/19/2014 11:34 PM
How I would probably set the lineup for this roster.

PG: Mathieu | Lehman | Smith
SG: Thurmond | Lehman | Smith
SF: Campbell | Plata | Menges
PF: Fore | Plata | Johnson
C: Moose | Johnson | Graciano

I'd swap Fore/Moose and Mathieu/Thurmond based on opponents.

11/20/2014 1:59 AM (edited)
Oh man, my old team. For some reason way back when, I forgot to switch a season over to Billings from another team and by the time I figured out what I had done, another coach had grabbed them up. Oh well, it's nice to see that at least they've kept a human coach and haven't been ruined by Sims.

I really liked that team and that was one that stung when I lost them. Was my own fault and I don't blame anyone but myself, but I really wish I had paid better attention, I really had a lot of fun recruiting from there. It's a bit different. Not like Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico different, but different in it's own little unique ways. Had some decent success there but never could quite get over the hump and bring home the trophy. A Final Four and an Elite Eight were as close as I got before my "brilliant" non-renewal. It's a fun place to coach.
11/20/2014 4:30 AM (edited)
Posted by alblack56 on 11/19/2014 6:44:00 PM (view original):

PG Mathieu. Thurmond

SG Lehman, Elliott

SF Campbell, Plata

PF Moose    Graziano

C  Fore, Johnson

I would alternate Mathieu and Lehman, letting Mathieu defend against their best shooting guard. 

I agree with the SF, PF, and C positions, but my guards would be:

PG Mathieu, Lehman

SG Thurmond, Elliott

PF Menges would have to be third on the depth chart for spot relief for the two big man positions (PF and C).
11/20/2014 4:29 AM
Thank you to everyone. I have taken your advice. Now let's see how this team fairs. Ranked 14 think that's BS though.
11/20/2014 10:52 AM
Update- lost first round NT.  Lehman was POY and first team all-american.
12/8/2014 12:22 PM
Montana St Billings Help Please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.