Pinned List of suggestions? Topic

Or instead of one pinned thread that will eventually become so long and cumbersome that practically nobody can follow it, there should be a whole forum dedicated to the subject so that individual suggestions could be discussed/debated on their own merits......oh wait, there ALREADY is one.

And who is gonna be final arbiter of what makes it on this master list, you, I presume?
5/22/2015 8:42 PM
hmm 13 responses in about a week and a half compared to 13 responses to 7 different threads in over a year and 11 unresponded threads in the same time.

639 views for my pinned list in the general section since December 2014, compared to 666 views for the last 7 threads since Sept 2014

Don't know about you, but one seems more effective at generating discussion and getting views, one seems incapable of promoting discussion and lack of traffic, it might be hard to tell though.

And yes I must be the final arbiter due to world class list making abilities.  I would also expect daily private messages from you about how superior I am due to my prime ability to make a master list.  Maybe the suggestions thread can be renamed after me and you can post daily about how great I am, so you can spread word to the gigantic base of users who frequently visit there.  It is the only way.  I am the one true god.  Bow down peasant I am your new master.
5/22/2015 9:39 PM
hehe, I can't put my finger on it but things with the word "master" before them like master lists, races, or keys, make me cringe to the core. You'll have to excuse me if it takes a while for me to warm up to your master plans.
5/22/2015 9:55 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/22/2015 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Or instead of one pinned thread that will eventually become so long and cumbersome that practically nobody can follow it, there should be a whole forum dedicated to the subject so that individual suggestions could be discussed/debated on their own merits......oh wait, there ALREADY is one.

And who is gonna be final arbiter of what makes it on this master list, you, I presume?
You keep on making the same point about the suggestions forum, but no one supports your opinion (at least publicly) so why not give it a rest? the0nly has only positive intentions, but for some reason this seems to bother you...I'm not sure why, but it's highly unflattering. 
5/23/2015 1:09 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/22/2015 9:55:00 PM (view original):
hehe, I can't put my finger on it but things with the word "master" before them like master lists, races, or keys, make me cringe to the core. You'll have to excuse me if it takes a while for me to warm up to your master plans.
Good posts and good try, but I'm the best poster in the game.
5/23/2015 2:10 AM
Posted by trail on 5/23/2015 1:09:00 AM (view original):

You keep on making the same point about the suggestions forum, but no one supports your opinion (at least publicly) so why not give it a rest? the0nly has only positive intentions, but for some reason this seems to bother you...I'm not sure why, but it's highly unflattering. 
Well if "the0nly has only positive intentions" then why would he start a thread titled Ticket Response Shows Serious Lack of care by Staf? If that's what you mean by somebody submitting a vague ticket, receiving the equally vague response it deserves, then starting a reactionary thread because you didn't like the answer...then yes, those were truly 'positive intentions'.

Because in my humble opinion, stuff like that (and the people who take up for them) is just as unfartingerly, if not more.
5/23/2015 2:56 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/23/2015 2:56:00 AM (view original):

Well if "the0nly has only positive intentions" then why would he start a thread titled Ticket Response Shows Serious Lack of care by Staf? If that's what you mean by somebody submitting a vague ticket, receiving the equally vague response it deserves, then starting a reactionary thread because you didn't like the answer...then yes, those were truly 'positive intentions'.

Because in my humble opinion, stuff like that (and the people who take up for them) is just as unfartingerly, if not more.
Well, seeing as CS has said that they would discuss this specific suggestion in the past, I think there is reason to agree with the0nly that this is another serious black mark against them and any validity that their words might still have. Why should we believe them now if they've made the same promise in the past but failed to deliver by their own admission? Not that it matters; I'll continue playing anyway, but if WIS is going to put any conventions in place for users to make suggestions, they need to deliver on their half of the deal--that is, to actually read them and consider them. 

5/23/2015 8:28 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/23/2015 2:56:00 AM (view original):

You'd clearly have better luck finding MH370 by yourself than understanding what this thread was meant for.

I don't have anymore positive intentions in this thread because you just want to keep saying it's dumb of me to bring it up no matter what me or anyone else say about.

I'm not sure why this caused such a giant negative reaction for you, I clearly struck a deep emotional scar.
5/23/2015 2:09 PM
◂ Prev 12
Pinned List of suggestions? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.