Guys....this has prob been addressed but I can't find any info when I search. When I open a second window in wis, when I go to close it, the original screen goes black. Every time. Talk about annoying. It's happening on my iPad mini. I've tried everything to fix it, and nothing works. Any thoughts or help?? Thanks!!
12/12/2014 10:49 PM
Reboot? I'm doing this on an iPad and checked but no "original window black" here so something weird is going on.
12/12/2014 11:34 PM
Ok. Will give it another shot. It's driving me crazy!
12/12/2014 11:54 PM
Only problem I had on the iPad was that if I didn't watch where I tapped it was too easy to swap my team from fatigue to minutes-based substitution. Which sucks if you don't have minutes set. 
12/13/2014 12:03 AM
Mine does it too, I tap the little bookmarks icon at the top and it zooms out a little but the page loads then I tap it again it zooms back in and I'm good to go.
12/13/2014 3:58 AM
I don't have the issue you mentioned, but I do have an issue in Chrome on the IPad where clicking on a link that opens a new tab, e.g. a player profile link, will both open the new tab and open that page in the previous tab. In most cases this is just a small annoyance and I can get around it by going back to the previous page in the original tab, but it becomes very annoying on things like the recruit search page where I end up having to completely redo the search.
12/16/2014 4:48 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.