OT: Some Cool Stuff Topic

Gentlemen,

I think only true sports dorks can/might appreciate this, but I want to let you all know that I'm going to be on Sports Jeopardy featured on crackle.com.  My tape date is in mid-late January in LA (Culver City) and I'll be sure to let you all know when it airs, so you can see good ol' colonels19 in action lol.  I auditioned in Chicago in July if curious.  All comments/questions are welcomed...I'm pretty pumped to say the least.  Take care guys...

Trevor
12/18/2014 8:02 PM
So are you gonna wear a WIS tee shirt?
12/18/2014 10:17 PM
Lol, I can't wear anything with a logo on it.
12/18/2014 10:18 PM
awesome.  with dan patrick, eh?  cool
12/18/2014 10:41 PM
Correct
12/18/2014 11:18 PM
Pretty cool Colonels!
12/19/2014 12:19 AM
Congrats!
12/19/2014 1:29 AM
that's cool Trevor - don't forget us little people once you blow up
12/19/2014 2:14 AM
wow..that's SO cool!
12/19/2014 4:58 AM
Cool. Good luck. Play the sports topics on Quiz Up, if you have an ipad.
12/19/2014 7:08 AM
I've never been so proud of my fantasy football commissioner before...go get 'em.
12/19/2014 7:54 AM
congrats man
12/19/2014 12:36 PM
ive never heard of it, sports jeopardy or crackle.com - is that (are they?) pretty popular? have you guys heard of it?

anyway, sounds like must-see TV! congrats colonels
12/19/2014 5:34 PM
Thanks everyone...I know I'm being a bit of an attention whore here, so I really do appreciate it as I am rather stoked.

Jeff, Sports Jeopardy is new this year...they had auditions all over the country.  The first batches of tapings were in September 2014 and they began airing in October.  As a matter of fact, on my tape day, there will be 4 shows filmed that day, so I could be first, or fourth...it's all at random.  Not sure how long Crackle has been around, but they broadcast some old TV shows and original content (like SJ) strictly online.  I was a bit surprised that this wasn't going to be on real TV, but alas, I'm not griping about it...I just felt it would have had/warranted a bigger audience.

12/19/2014 7:13 PM
I had never heard of it either. I just watched a random episode (13, I think) and it is a pretty dull show. Dan Patrick is not a good host, a few of those questions (well answers) took him for-ever to say. Stump the Schwab was waaaaaaaaaay more entertaining.

Anyways...

It's cool you get to be on. The winner gets $5K. You got this far so you did something right, but I would recommend looking at strategies used on the real Jeopardy. I recall there was an individual who would jump randomly back-and-forth through the categories and it gave him a small advantage because he had a better idea of what kind of answers (well questions) they were looking for.
12/19/2014 7:40 PM
12 Next ▸
OT: Some Cool Stuff Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.