You guys have anything that annoys you about HD...nothing big, but just little nuances that you would like to see changed?

For example, I cannot stand when I read highlights that say something like 'Trinity loses going away, 80-108'. As we all know, the WINNING score goes first! UGH!
12/20/2014 10:55 PM
I don't mind it in print to be honest, but I too can't stand when people say the lower score first..."it's 7 to 21"  *nails on a chalkboard* lol
12/20/2014 10:59 PM
the lack of use in the news feed is incredible, do small things like "Northwood locks up the #1 seed in the conference tournament" Or even "Northwood recieves an NT birth with the #16 seed in the midwest region" So much more can be used in the conference feed.

EDIT also the fact that national championships is not listed on the coaches resume as a number on the left side

12/21/2014 12:05 AM (edited)
Unless I'm mistaken the only way to address a player who is complaining about playing time is play them more. I'd like to be able to bench them for complaining or put all their practice time on conditioning and that "adjust their attitude." Also not being able to respond to their complaining emails is annoying.
12/21/2014 1:08 PM
Bugs me slightly when some refer to recruiting as "drafting"....
12/21/2014 3:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I wish there was another category for recruiting preferences. I like to group my prospects as PG=high priority; SG= medium priority;  SF= low priority. That leaves me no place to put my PF/C.    I reserve the 'not set' group for players that are already in my division and don't have to drop down. 
  I end up putting the PG and SGs together but another category would be cool
12/21/2014 5:58 PM
Sending my assistant coach out on a weekend scouting trip with the department credit card and getting three reports on the point guard's shot blocking skills and none on his ball handling abilities. Plus a hell of a bar tab. I mean, the guy tried to blackmail me for my job with incriminating photos after my national championship. Can't I just have a token rage button to fire him and the computer picks some other random name out of the phone book to be my "new" assistant coach? 
12/21/2014 7:07 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 12/20/2014 10:59:00 PM (view original):
I don't mind it in print to be honest, but I too can't stand when people say the lower score first..."it's 7 to 21"  *nails on a chalkboard* lol
Overseas, it signals where the game was played-- whether the visitor or the home team won, without you having to ask. 
12/21/2014 7:40 PM
I would like to see you be able to rank recruits' priorities on a 1-10 scale. PG may be my most urgent need, but within that group, I may have 3 guys I am looking at...I's like to prioritize them as a 9, 8, and 6, for example,
12/21/2014 11:30 PM
Posted by eflhoca on 12/21/2014 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 12/20/2014 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Overseas, it signals where the game was played-- whether the visitor or the home team won, without you having to ask. 
i prefer this method too
12/22/2014 2:10 AM
Study hall. Not saying eliminate it but everyone's goal is to use the minimum minutes possible so just auto set it to that minute value. The randomness associated with it right now Is annoying.
12/22/2014 7:16 AM
not having a drop down menu for sending multiple campus visits.
12/22/2014 10:44 PM
Posted by toysboys on 12/22/2014 10:44:00 PM (view original):
not having a drop down menu for sending multiple campus visits.
+1
12/23/2014 12:13 AM
No way to get a WOTS for international recruits. Since there's no way to buy FSS for them why not have that info at least available.
12/23/2014 1:59 AM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.