Recommended use for this player Topic

Hey guys, just hopped back into HD hoping to get back into it. I took over Clark Atlanta in Iba, where I have 6 open scholarships and 6 upperclassmen and hope that this season won't be too bumpy. 

I have this guy on my squad, and I'm unsure how to use him. In one sense, he's the only scorer I really have. He still has average potential in ATH, SPD, LP, and PER, and looks to be the only real offensive threat I may have. I'm obviously worried by his incredibly low ATH/DEF combo, and feel like I should probably use him in a limited role coming off the bench. I hate to say he's totally useless because of his high SPD/PER and his solid (though not spectacular) BH/PASS. 

How would you utilize him?
1/25/2015 11:00 PM
Pretty much what you said ... Second string microwave.

1/25/2015 11:23 PM
Yup, just have him be your backup SG (maybe PG or SF too) and have em hoist a ton of 3's with good distro. I'd go +1, with maybe 20 or 15 distro.
1/26/2015 10:07 AM
Recommended use for this player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.