Would you quit? Topic

What a weird question. I don't think any of the options quite appeal to me. If we kicked everyone out, I would buy back in right away, I'm a gluten for punishment as I keep paying money (granted not that much since I have had some success) for a game that is being ghost-shipped by the owner as it is.

I have a laundry list of items that I would like to see changed in addition to tweaks in the engine so it would nice if we could include:
  • No one can have more than 1 username.
  • Re-do divisions to account for current alignments, as much as possible.
  • Kill baseline prestige, but keep conference prestige.
  • Reduce postseason money.
  • A workable firing system.
  • Separate defense into post D and perimeter D.
  • Reduce the parade to the FT line.
  • Reduce effectiveness of slowdown offenses.
  • Maybe dump the press, or alter it somewhat.
  • Revamp recruiting in a multitude of ways. Nationalize it somehow.
On-and-on-and-on.

For what it's worth if WIS said they were going to put time and effort to upgrade the game, and changes were coming.... I wouldn't believe them for a second. We've been lied to for years.
1/29/2015 2:28 AM
Bring back dilemmas! Yeah, I know. Only the very oldest of old timers remember and 99.99% hated them. But I always liked randomness (gives bad coaches like me a chance). Plus, who doesn't enjoy having your rivals All-American sit while the criminal charges are being discussed.

Btw and totally and completely off topic- do a search on the AZ St. section that tries to distract opponents free throw shooters. My favorite distraction is the synchronized swimming ballet.
1/29/2015 3:17 AM
I'd also like seperating Perimeter into jump shots and 3-pointers.  
1/29/2015 8:37 AM
Posted by baseballer77 on 1/28/2015 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 1/28/2015 3:23:00 PM (view original):
I think they need to merge worlds. Take the two smallest worlds, experience it... Learn from your mistakes then redo. I think people are quitting because there are way too many sims.
This is a ridiculously bad idea. If there are too many sims (and I'm not convinced there are - in full worlds coaches will complain about a lack of drop downs/pull downs) but you'll lose way more coaches who get knocked out of a destination school than you might ever retain who were worried about too many sims. There are already people agitating for new worlds because there are only 10 opportunities to coach Duke or UNC, dropping that to 6 drives them out, as well as the coaches who spent 30 seasons to get there and then got bumped.

Advertising is the way to eliminate sims, not closing worlds.
100 percent agree
2/1/2015 12:55 AM
◂ Prev 12
Would you quit? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.