Zone Recruiting Strategy Topic

At least in my experience what makes a zone defense click more than anything is an elite defending small forward.
2/25/2015 7:12 AM
I am like Arss in the 3-2, always try and put my best D at SF. I want him to be athletic and speedy. I tend to get a high BLK C, and hopefully a high BLK PF... I recruiting like an idiot on my Findlay team so my back-up PF-C is not what I look for. He won't become what I need so it is holding my zone back. Other than that, I am pilling up on guards to play 1-3... When I find a versatile SF in recruiting, I go for it. I truly believe that if you do not have solid block ratings, your zone won't click. In 2-3, it's probably even more important.

You get a 95--100 block at C, good rebounding, excellent athleticism, and two incredible guards to make sure you cover the perimeter and 2-3 is lethal. I think you can hide somebody at the 3 or 4 in that zone. You set your defense to +2 or +1 depending, while at 3-2, you set to -2 or even -3. I am itching to take on yet another zone team!!! I have trouble enjoying the press. Somebody needs to tell me what fun they have running press. It's like the defense where you coach the less.
2/25/2015 7:47 AM
◂ Prev 123
Zone Recruiting Strategy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.