Oh Boy, Auto Renew Rollover Massacre in Knight Topic

Posted by hughesjr on 2/24/2015 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by backboy13 on 2/24/2015 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 2/24/2015 1:50:00 PM (view original):
While you're here, is there a reason why this game hasn't gotten many updates  other than mostly cosmetic changes over the past two to three years? Somewhat tired of seeing every top tier D-1 team with 90+ in athleticism and defense, which seems far from realistic. How about some decent offensive players? Just feel the game has gotten a bit stale.
Good luck getting a response.

"... my guess is you'll never hear from him again. The greatest trick seble ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone."
Be careful what you wish for .. GD was rendered totally unplayable with the new engine (IMHO).
This totally explains why I am perfectly happy with the game mechanics as they are now. I would cry if something similar to GD took place here (although I think the issues with this game are nothing close to approaching the issues GD had either going from 1.0 to 2.0 or from 2.0 to 3.0.)
2/24/2015 11:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by stinenavy on 2/25/2015 12:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by seble on 2/24/2015 8:30:00 PM (view original):
I hear you guys, and there's nothing I want to do more than update the game.  All I can say is that we have plans to work on the game very soon, but I understand that everyone is in "believe it when I see it" mode. 
Liar.
Douche.
2/25/2015 12:45 AM
I hear you guys, and there's nothing I want to do more than update the game.  All I can say is that we have plans to work on the game very soon, but I understand that everyone is in "believe it when I see it" mode. 
Liar.
seble drives me crazy sometimes with the decisions he makes, but just because we disagree, it doesn't mean hes not a good guy. he is. he isn't the boss there, he doesn't set his own priorities. i think hes demonstrated he really would prefer to engage the community, if anything he over-relies on our feedback to a fault (although i doubt he has the personal experience to really go about it differently). anyway, when he says he really wants to update the game, i completely believe him. doesn't mean it will happen or that he won't screw it up when it does, but he does legitimately have good intentions.
2/25/2015 2:40 AM
Just saw this post and they may be positions YOU can apply for, but since I see the "step backwards" I am guessing you are able to apply for any possible position in the game!
2/25/2015 7:38 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 2/25/2015 2:40:00 AM (view original):
Liar.
seble drives me crazy sometimes with the decisions he makes, but just because we disagree, it doesn't mean hes not a good guy. he is. he isn't the boss there, he doesn't set his own priorities. i think hes demonstrated he really would prefer to engage the community, if anything he over-relies on our feedback to a fault (although i doubt he has the personal experience to really go about it differently). anyway, when he says he really wants to update the game, i completely believe him. doesn't mean it will happen or that he won't screw it up when it does, but he does legitimately have good intentions.
It pains me to say this, but I completely agree with you.
2/25/2015 11:05 PM
◂ Prev 123
Oh Boy, Auto Renew Rollover Massacre in Knight Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.