I have a C who is redshirted, very low WE but will start early and should max at:

ATH - low/mid 60s
LP - 95-99
SPD - 15
BH - 1

Does this horrendous BH hinder him to a degree that he won't be the type of center I can feed the rock too a ton? If it helps, Motion O.

2/24/2015 3:21 PM
Low BH doesn't typically hinder the efficiency of Centers very much.  Low/mid 60s Ath and 90s LP should be a decent D2 scorer, but not great by any means, so I'm not sure you'll be feeding him the rock a ton, no matter his BH.  
2/24/2015 3:26 PM
It depends who is covering him....if the guy covering has less than like 220 combined BLK, ATH an DEF he has a good matchup.
2/24/2015 3:35 PM
thanks guys, ya I think I probably hyperbolized too much with the "rock to a ton," but hopefully he can be an efficient scorer, regardless of the BH. He's High in all cores, so we shall see
2/24/2015 4:38 PM
I think a center with ATH in the 60s and LP in the 90s can score very well at DII. If you rely on him to score fairly well as part of a team scoring effort (where you don't have one or two main options but several) he'll do very well.
2/24/2015 9:36 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.