Description of 2 a day worlds... Topic

Hey fellas, always been a fan of the 1 game a day worlds and have a team in all 6 of those. I was going to just go ahead and grab teams in all 10 worlds. Which of the 2 a day worlds are known for their d1, d2, d3 etc.. For example I love d2 Iba, d1 rupp and d3 wooden. Thanks!
2/28/2015 9:58 PM
Oops...misread the post:......D2 Tark is tough....couple of full, competitive conferences....Phelan is weaker in D2 and nearly empty in D3.....Knight D3 is pretty weak as well but tougher than Phelan
2/28/2015 10:11 PM (edited)
If you can get in the USA South in Phelan in D3, that is a great conference that is full all the time. I had Palm Beach Atlantic there for a long time. 
2/28/2015 10:05 PM
Sorry I was wrong, 7 of the 1 day worlds and 3 of the 2 a day worlds. Ok thanks guys. Im gonna go with d2 Tark and ill go d1 in either phelan or knight and d3 in the other. Anymore suggestions?
2/28/2015 10:33 PM
If you're going D2 Tark, you might want to look at the Lone Star.  It's one of the fullest of the non-full conferences and has some teams that just recently had human coaches, so they aren't complete dumpster fires.
3/1/2015 6:54 AM
Central Atlantic in Tark DII is a conference on the rise.  Only 4 humans, but one of these is Plumpy, and we have two ranked teams, with hopefully a bunch of tourney dollars coming in next recruiting season.
3/1/2015 6:58 PM
Phelan is my favorite two a day World, and has real competitive Conferences all the way up the ladder.  I don't play there any more just because I cut back and choose to play all one a day worlds!
3/2/2015 10:15 AM
Description of 2 a day worlds... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.