Will it kill our love? Topic

Recruiting an international. He's considering me and another program and we're neck and neck. I want to wow the kid this cycle. My question is, when somebody is considering you, is there a point where calls will be rejected, or can you call as much as you want since he already likes you and you and he have had nice conversations in the past about the need for more HOV lanes, preferred COD controller sensitivity, and favorite Indy cinema guilty pleasure?
3/18/2015 2:22 PM
Yes, there is a max limit on calls (maybe you meant mail?) to Internationals just like anyone. I believe the first batch of rejected mail doesn't really hurt, it just informs. To keep on sending rejected mail day after day does no good and probably is bad. Like that call I get everyday around 6:00PM from "private name, private caller" that is a recorded voice that says "Don't hang up! Could you use $10,000..." which is when I hang up.
3/18/2015 2:38 PM
Haha. Love the end of your blurb there.

Do you happen to know what that cap is, assuming it's always the same?
3/18/2015 2:52 PM
I am thinking it is 50-70. But I think you mean letters.
3/18/2015 3:37 PM
Posted by ab90 on 3/18/2015 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Haha. Love the end of your blurb there.

Do you happen to know what that cap is, assuming it's always the same?
For calls it's 100, and letters/ materials, it is 60
3/18/2015 7:41 PM
Thanks, friends.
3/18/2015 8:23 PM
Will it kill our love? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.