What Offense does ATH benefit the most? Topic

Obviously ATH is going to help with a Fastbreak offense because you will own positioning throughout the court and get defensive rebounds to start a break.  Do you think that ATH will benefit Triangle Offense more if you have every player on your team with high ATH?  I'll leave the question at this.  
3/19/2015 3:00 AM
i haven't played triangle in a long time, but i seem to remember the 'rule' was speed is more important because of the natural spacing that is inherent w/ triangle...but ath is always a welcome addition for any position or off/def set.
3/19/2015 9:27 AM
ATH probably benefits the triangle the least out of all the offenses. From my experience, in the triangle the value of ATH is a bit less than a regular offense while the value of PER, LP, and PASS all are worth a bit more.
3/19/2015 1:16 PM
What Offense does ATH benefit the most? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.