What will we do for 24 hours without HD??? Topic

Posted by therewas47 on 3/25/2015 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Hour 14.  My palms have become increasingly sweety.  That lump in my stomach has only grown larger.  No improvement, no recruiting, no games, or new stats.  I prepare to check Word On The Street but...no...it cant be...it'll all be the same.   I've heard the rumors that in Phelan they've started to devour the least tenured coaches.  It's getting closer.  The day of reckoning is upon us.  May God and SimAI have mercy on us all.  
Reminds me of the Simpsons Movie... the city was trapped under a dome... the book club was forced to read the same book over and over... book was "Tuesdays With Morrie"... Cookie Kwan flipped out and it led to a major revolt...
3/25/2015 11:38 PM
I just found out my wife and I still have alot in common.  The surprise is we are still married!
3/26/2015 7:46 AM
◂ Prev 12
What will we do for 24 hours without HD??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.