What sort of offensive load ... Topic

... Would you guys put on a theoretical division three guard with a speed between 95-100, an ath of let's say sixty, Bh of over eighty and passing over ninety, but with a one lp and a 44 per?
3/26/2015 11:13 PM
That would depend a bit on things like offense IQ, FT rating and other scoring threats on the team. Assuming a senior level IQ (A- or higher), if you don't have a standout scoring option and the kid has a good FT rating, I'd try and get him 20ish percent on the Off%. On the other hand, if you have a solid person for him to pass to, I'd bump that down (maybe 12-13ish? I still want him getting fouled regularly), let his high pass rating make the other guys better and take the fouls and defensive points that the guy's awesome Ath/Spd combo will inevitably rack up (especially if you're a press team). 

And if the decision is too much, feel free to send him to my D2 team...I'll find room for him if he can play defense ;) 
3/26/2015 11:27 PM
Likely to end up in the sixties. All in all, should be a quite nice point guard. I'm hoping to get at least eight to ten efficient points out of him if possible. Just sort of assembling a few model four year out team plans in my head with my current freshmen to know what to aim for.
3/26/2015 11:35 PM
What sort of offensive load ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.