Naismith Recruiting- Broken? Topic

Recruiting starts Monday night but the teams haven't reverted back to 0-0 yet.  That usually happens the day before, much earlier than now.

I would guess that Sunday is a good day for many coaches to start recruiting.  If it's not fixed soon,  I hope they'll move recruiting back a day

3/29/2015 6:21 AM (edited)
11am?
3/29/2015 6:43 AM
There's an issue with one job application.  I'll have it fixed shortly.
3/29/2015 10:07 AM
The good news is that the Naismith world just went through the regeneration, I think about 20 mins ago. The bad news is that Future Stars Scouting Service is still not working.

I came back to get re-introduced to the game after playing HD for about 15 seasons, then took off for 5-6 years. I'm not leaving because of this, but there have been some really serious problems with this season.

alblack56, I don't think recruiting will start Monday night - everything supposedly got pushed back 24 hours. The player regeneration didn't happen overnight on Friday - in fact, it didn't even happen overnight on Saturday, it just happened about 20 mins ago. So I think that recruiting will start on Tuesday night, but if that's the case, I wish they would revise the announcements. But I could be totally wrong, I'm pretty much as confused as anyone at this point.
3/29/2015 11:12 AM
just checked it out - seems like everythings fixed now
3/29/2015 12:01 PM
Future Stars is going fine now...just made my purchase to start the scouting process. 
3/29/2015 12:47 PM
Posted by seble on 3/29/2015 10:07:00 AM (view original):
There's an issue with one job application.  I'll have it fixed shortly.
Coach, thank you for your interest in joining our program. Unfortunately, we are looking for a coach who has demonstrated the ability to infuse a consistent winning atmosphere. Roger Wolfe President Florida State University

I bet it was with this application lol.  Thought I had that job...so close
3/29/2015 2:36 PM
No, FSSS is not working fine. You can purchase the service, but the service is not working. You cannot see the prospect information.
3/29/2015 3:34 PM
Works fine for me, ragincajun.  Try clearing your cookies, cache, resetting your browser, etc.  If that doesn't work, I'd submit a ticket.
3/29/2015 3:41 PM
Naismith Recruiting- Broken? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.