Posted by stinenavy on 4/6/2015 5:13:00 PM (view original):
I'm lost. Oklahoma St signed 4 players that were D1 quality. What am I missing?
Oklahoma State wasn't the original D1 team in question.
4/6/2015 6:39 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 4/6/2015 4:24:00 PM (view original):
It's also not a secret that you got in the middle of a disputed situation and blew it all up.  It's not a secret that you then crowed about doing it.  It's not a secret that you screwed cmac over and are just fine with that.  What *is* a secret is why you think that's okay.
Gotta agree, Yanks that was a pretty ****** move you pulled.
4/6/2015 6:40 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dacj501 on 4/6/2015 2:18:00 PM (view original):
I recommend you update your existing ticket if you havent heard anything yet, making sure to shout in CAPS that its TIME SENSITIVE RECRUITING/COLLUSION and PLEASE FORWARD IMMEDIATELY TO SEBLE...
I'VE BEEN WAITING OVER TWO WEEKS TO GET A SECOND RESPONSE TO A TICKET THAT TOOK SEVENTEEN DAYS THE FIRST TIME TO GET AN ANSWER!  HE'S BASICALLY SCREWED!!!  CAPS OR NOT!!!
I had the same problem...I had 2 baseball six packs that I wanted credited back to my account because I was no longer enthused about my idea...they dragged their feet for 2.5 weeks and I just ran with the idea and created the league anyway lol.
4/6/2015 6:47 PM
Posted by terps21234 on 4/6/2015 6:22:00 PM (view original):
And the etta award goes to ? I would rather have etta back ******** and moaning than people like you. *******
don't say that
4/6/2015 6:51 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 6:40:00 PM (view original):
It's also not a secret that you got in the middle of a disputed situation and blew it all up.  It's not a secret that you then crowed about doing it.  It's not a secret that you screwed cmac over and are just fine with that.  What *is* a secret is why you think that's okay.
+1
4/6/2015 6:58 PM
Posted by p6453 on 4/6/2015 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 4/6/2015 6:40:00 PM (view original):
+1
+1
4/6/2015 7:07 PM
So why is what you did to cmac okay?
4/6/2015 7:09 PM
don't think I broke any rules...whether it was nice or not
4/6/2015 7:18 PM
I'm not so sure you didn't...you're at a Big 6 and were recruiting D3 players that you had no intent of signing and in the process of your unyielding vigilante justice, you deeply harmed an innocent bystander.  Going for the D3 guy that was considering both ULM and Springfield, fine...but beyond that...I mean come on man...
4/6/2015 7:25 PM (edited)
Are we sure that yanks is even an adult?
4/6/2015 8:02 PM
Specifically targeting another coach is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, focusing on recruits a particular coach is pursuing in order to steal them or force the coach to overspend.
4/6/2015 8:16 PM
I feel sad for people like Yanks...
4/6/2015 8:28 PM
Ok guys ive been traveling today. I think this tread has run its course. Yanks I don't know you so I won't attack you personally. You think you didn't break any rules? Well there is a fair play rule and I think it's just for this reason. And D1 school could hurt and D2 and crush any D3 school when ever they want. If you was activity recruiting this is one thing. You wasn't you know it everyone knows it. As you did the same thing in two different cycles. The fact that you have been around as long as you have you know exactly what you was doing. Im past it. I will try to salvage what I can.

To all the guys showing support its guys like you that make the game what it is. I haven't been around long and still learning the ins and outs but every time I ask a question on how to do this or do that you guys always help. Because of that I won't let one guy run me off. I do think Fox needs to do something to keep this from happening again so I will wait for my tickets and see what is said.

Thanks guys
4/6/2015 8:42 PM
Much ado about nothing.
4/6/2015 9:17 PM
Stine, no offense, you jumped in too late and dont know the whole story...while yanks was trying to stick it to the "cheaters", he inadvertently jumped on a few of cmacs recruits at d3, apparently causing cmac to miss/lose out on said recruits. Yanks had good intent I think, but I dont think he thought the situation all the way through, leaving cmac as the collateral damage
4/6/2015 9:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.