Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/9/2015 6:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/7/2015 5:58:00 PM (view original):
I understand you wouldn't want a game developer or programmer in the forums. But if they wanted to try and grow the game more of a pr kinda person. But I guess to do that you would need to have updates to game so they had something to PR about. Having updates so few and far between that person would get hammered in the forums I guess.
If they did update more frequently, they would get hammered with every update, with some portion of the population vocally hating any change whatsoever while insisting they want changes, just not any of the changes actually made, while most of the ones who liked changes wouldn't say anything. It's human nature.
if not human nature, at a minimum, the nature of the people on this site. when updates were more frequent and admin more active (you can see how many developer chats there used to be), people complained non-stop about anything and everything. kind of like it happens now...only then, with admin's ear. 
4/9/2015 10:54 AM
If the game wasn't great, or close to it, people would leave instead of ******** so much about it.  This game, for all it's perceived flaws, is *extremely* well designed and implemented.  There is no similar game of similar quality anywhere.
4/9/2015 11:54 AM
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/6/2015 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Ok guys ive been traveling today. I think this tread has run its course. Yanks I don't know you so I won't attack you personally. You think you didn't break any rules? Well there is a fair play rule and I think it's just for this reason. And D1 school could hurt and D2 and crush any D3 school when ever they want. If you was activity recruiting this is one thing. You wasn't you know it everyone knows it. As you did the same thing in two different cycles. The fact that you have been around as long as you have you know exactly what you was doing. Im past it. I will try to salvage what I can.

To all the guys showing support its guys like you that make the game what it is. I haven't been around long and still learning the ins and outs but every time I ask a question on how to do this or do that you guys always help. Because of that I won't let one guy run me off. I do think Fox needs to do something to keep this from happening again so I will wait for my tickets and see what is said.

Thanks guys
Glad you are not leaving because of this. I once had a really good program at D3 Palm Beach Atlantic. Had 4 great recruits sewn up. Then at Signing, a D2 school jumped on 3 of the 4 guys. I was super mad. That's one reason why I made the jump to D1. Sorry this happened to you.
4/9/2015 1:54 PM
So I got a final response for my tickets. It didn't say what was done to any parties involved but said "appropriate actions have been taken on the collusion and the bullying that took place" so they admitted they found something. I won't go into the details here but they did fix it so I could get the recruits that I was blocked on and I know there was a change (lost a signed player) to one of the teams that was involved.

Just to update you guys that followed this thread.
4/9/2015 10:50 PM
Ahhh nice...gl man
4/9/2015 11:13 PM
Posted by cmac4567 on 4/9/2015 10:50:00 PM (view original):
So I got a final response for my tickets. It didn't say what was done to any parties involved but said "appropriate actions have been taken on the collusion and the bullying that took place" so they admitted they found something. I won't go into the details here but they did fix it so I could get the recruits that I was blocked on and I know there was a change (lost a signed player) to one of the teams that was involved.

Just to update you guys that followed this thread.
They D3 team isn't human coached anymore....
4/10/2015 7:20 AM
I received a slap on the wrist
4/10/2015 3:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.