http://whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3616.  I will have 2 open spots next year. What are my glaring needs I should look for.  I know I need a Ath, def, reb, big.  Should I focus on a def guard type?
Thanks,
5/14/2015 2:07 PM
I would focus on at least one forward, and then the best player you can find, probably?  You could make a case for 2 forwards as well since you have 2 decent guards and SF in the current freshmen class.  Obviously you don't want to be 'unbalanced' in positions 2 seasons in a row (thinking what your roster will look like in few seasons).  And honestly, I'm not a big fan of the SF, so I wouldn't rule that position out either.

5/14/2015 3:18 PM
Honestly, with a C+, I think you did a good job. Your prestige will get higher. I think you need to get speedy athletic defensive minded guards, maybe a SF type defender. You have something to build on that is fun.
5/14/2015 8:04 PM
Thanks guys. Been running fcp for awhile and with these ratings my team has there is no way I should be that good. Granted my sos wasn't the greatest, but fcp is powerful in DII. Definitely looking into a defensive stopper at sf.
5/14/2015 8:43 PM
Personally I would gauge my cash, For Sure Get a high potential C who can eat minutes as a backup, a Good FR PG, and cut Glenn and Larson if you still have cash to get two more FR.  I may even cut both even without enough prospects turned depending on how good the PG and C are.  Treat them as mop up guys if you keep them.
5/14/2015 8:45 PM
Instead of a defensive stopper, go three guards....you do have good enough team depth at guard, and only one cannot play DEF.
5/14/2015 8:47 PM
I was thinking about cutting Larson, but had no cash last year to do it. I can't cut Glenn, he is a scoring machine in flex. No he doesn't start, but good scorer off the bench. Definitely need a high potential good C or pf next season.
5/14/2015 9:13 PM
If you cut Larson then you're really taking a hit in rebounding.  Generally speaking, I would think about cutting both Larson and Glenn but with all those upperclassmen you'll have next year, I'd say keep both as they both can contribute nicely, even though they couldn't stop anyone from scoring against them
5/14/2015 9:47 PM
Not to be doom and gloom but I'd think after 157 seasons you should have a pretty good idea by now.
5/15/2015 2:11 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 5/15/2015 2:11:00 AM (view original):
Not to be doom and gloom but I'd think after 157 seasons you should have a pretty good idea by now.
Seriously that much experience plus a wining record. You gotta have the confidence to do it on your own at this point. No offense to anyone in this thread but the people giving advice have less experience and comparable records for the most part.
5/15/2015 2:58 AM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.