Weight of guaranteed starts? Topic

I am building a program from scratch and will be starting quite a few frosh. How much weight does guaranteed start and minutes have say vs. campus and home visits? Thanks ahead of time. 
5/21/2015 11:32 AM
You can find some ideas offered here:

http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=467631

Also realize that you can sign players with just a promised start and scholarship offer ($110) if you are not in a battle for them. So if you know you want to start a couple players, that can be a big advantage to you in terms of allocating money elsewhere.
5/21/2015 3:12 PM
a promised start is worth more than a hv and less than a cv, sort of half way inbetween, ish. 

minutes im not sure exactly how the spread goes but like 15-20m promise is in the ballpark of a hv.

5/21/2015 3:49 PM
<p>I have rough numbers in the HOW TO GET RECRUITS TO CONSIDER YOUR SCHOOL thread....they aren't perfect but I think they are close.</p>
5/21/2015 6:14 PM
I also have a ticket response (from 2009-10 range) that specified that the value of promises differed based on the school's prestige. So a promise from an A+ Duke is worth more than from a D- Stoney Brook.
5/21/2015 7:49 PM
Weight of guaranteed starts? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.