Unlucky or normal for pulldowns D2 Topic

C+ all were under 300 miles, most were 525ish I had a few I expected to get rejected in the 550's and 100-120 ranked, but also rejected by a 483 unranked and a 510 unranked.

14 attempts.

10 No's
2 Immediately recruitable
2 pulldown-able

that normal?
5/21/2015 8:39 PM (edited)
sounds about right
5/21/2015 9:35 PM
If this is your Wheeling Jesuit team (C+) I am not surprised so may were No's. It is hard to get 525 recruits that low of a prestige.
5/21/2015 9:59 PM
At C+ prestige, you'd be fortunate to get any of the ranked guys to show interest
5/22/2015 5:25 AM
At prestige less than B+ I am more likely to look at lower rated players in my own division that have high potential, rather than pull downs. Even if they are recruitable, you will have tons of competition for the good ones, and you're more likely to get sniped.

It's kind of like finding a girlfriend in high school. Yeah everyone wants to shoot high and get lucky, but you're going to get your heart broken early and often if you are aiming out of your league.
5/22/2015 12:46 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 5/22/2015 12:46:00 PM (view original):
At prestige less than B+ I am more likely to look at lower rated players in my own division that have high potential, rather than pull downs. Even if they are recruitable, you will have tons of competition for the good ones, and you're more likely to get sniped.

It's kind of like finding a girlfriend in high school. Yeah everyone wants to shoot high and get lucky, but you're going to get your heart broken early and often if you are aiming out of your league.
What about after high school? College girls are pretty open minded, if you're a nice, cool dude you can pull-down some cute chicks. Just have to hope they don't get poached by a dang hunk.
5/22/2015 12:53 PM
Unlucky or normal for pulldowns D2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.