Need Honeymoon Assistance Topic

I'll be on my honeymoon from June 4-22 and need coaches to take over my teams in my absence. 

It'll be for coaching only...none of them will be recruiting during that time. 

If you can help with one, or any of them, please sitemail me.  Thanks!

Naismith-
   DIII Drew-  finish the regular season. I'll be back for the CT

Wooden-
   DII Mars Hill-  regular season

Rupp- 
  DII Bowie St.-  regular season

Iba-
DIII Transylvania-  3 regular season games plus the CT.  We're in rebuilding mode and unlikely to be in the post-season

Crum-
 DII Drury-  finish the season plus tournaments. 

5/27/2015 5:38 AM
"Iba-
DIII Transylvania-  3 regular season games plus the CT.  We're in rebuilding mode and unlikely to be in the post-season"

ummmm...huh?  is that a typo?
5/27/2015 6:44 AM
Thats a long and great trip. Where you headed?
5/27/2015 8:15 AM
Whew!

When I read the title to this thread, I was thinking something TOTALLY different, Al.
5/27/2015 9:29 AM
Posted by simpleton on 5/27/2015 9:29:00 AM (view original):
Whew!

When I read the title to this thread, I was thinking something TOTALLY different, Al.
5/27/2015 10:15 AM
My teams are now covered. Thanks for much for your willingness to help. This is a great community!
5/27/2015 11:04 AM
congrats al! i thought you were already married though? was i mistaken or is this more of a second honeymoon?
5/27/2015 11:18 AM
congrats Al.... I too figured you for an old married guy.
And glad you don't need help for something else on your honeymoon.
5/27/2015 3:14 PM
Just saw this alblack!!  I would have been happy to help you out..Sorry.  Glad you got them covered..
5/28/2015 12:22 PM
Need Honeymoon Assistance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.