Don't call it a comeback Topic

Posted by scaturo on 6/11/2015 10:30:00 PM (view original):
I forgot he was anti-catholic...he also thought any spelling or grammar errors invalidated any point you had
yeah, but I think mostly you had to be in the delinquent OAC in Rupp like us to see those gold mines...the month when our coaches corner got shut down like every two or three days, haha.
6/11/2015 10:38 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 6/11/2015 10:02:00 PM (view original):
If by sophisticated you mean an egomaniacal person with no capacity whatsoever for introspective self-critical thought, willing to say anything to prove what he thought was a valid point even that involved contradicting every thing he'd previously said, had a boarderline sociopathic outlook which allowed himself to always view himself as a victim despite victimizing almost everybody he engaged with, openly blasted people for their religion (the catholics), and was a pathological liar to top it off...........

Then yes, he was about as sophisticated as it gets.

BUMP, cause this doesn't belong at the bottom of a page.
6/11/2015 10:39 PM
I forgot he was anti-catholic...he also thought any spelling or grammar errors invalidated any point you had
Or that he was right in any conversation because the other person didn't have any championships yet when he didn't either or, at one point, before he had had a winning SEASON yet?
6/11/2015 11:09 PM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 6/11/2015 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Or that he was right in any conversation because the other person didn't have any championships yet when he didn't either or, at one point, before he had had a winning SEASON yet?
and that anyone with a championships was privy to secret information, which was controlled and dispensed by a secret WIS illuminati...

Oh yeah, he was extremely sophisticated.

6/11/2015 11:38 PM
He also wanted scholarship money to be tied to  RL state budgets....he thought the expensive private schools should get larger budgets as well.
6/12/2015 6:38 AM
HaHa. I love it. But I have to agree this is not the real etta. Also he wouldn't go a day without commenting in the middle of an argument.
6/12/2015 9:57 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 6/11/2015 11:38:00 PM (view original):
and that anyone with a championships was privy to secret information, which was controlled and dispensed by a secret WIS illuminati...

Unfortunately the secret WIS illuminati have yet to give me their decoder ring ...
6/13/2015 6:22 AM
Posted by arssanguinus on 6/13/2015 6:22:00 AM (view original):

Unfortunately the secret WIS illuminati have yet to give me their decoder ring ...
I know a guy who knows a couple other guys...and they told me to tell you that its only because you won't agree to participate in ALL of the hazing rituals that are required for admittance.
6/13/2015 11:44 PM
Posted by pjbrankin on 6/8/2015 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Used to play this game pretty regularly and had some success, particularly in Phelan and to a lesser extent Tark.

Looking to come back, probably into those two worlds. I haven't decided yet what division to start with. I had the most success in DI but it also got to be more stressful when I finally got Wisconsin to an A prestige and recruiting seemingly got more difficult.

Any good conferences looking for a decent coach, at any division? Looking for a good school/situation. I'm qualified in Phelan for any opening up to and including Notre Dame.
If you want a challenge, you should go for Iowa State or Nebraska in Phelan. It's a great conference.
6/13/2015 11:57 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 6/13/2015 11:45:00 PM (view original):

I know a guy who knows a couple other guys...and they told me to tell you that its only because you won't agree to participate in ALL of the hazing rituals that are required for admittance.
But I have more respect for donkeys than that ...
6/14/2015 2:13 PM
Posted by arssanguinus on 6/14/2015 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 6/13/2015 11:45:00 PM (view original):

But I have more respect for donkeys than that ...
Well, this just shows that you don't really want it bad enough, do you?
6/14/2015 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Don't call it a comeback Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.