*grabs finished popping bag of popcorn from microwave and starts to eat*
6/30/2015 12:31 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 6/30/2015 12:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by npb7768 on 6/30/2015 12:25:00 AM (view original):
* puts unpopped bag of popcorn in microwave *
*grabs finished popping bag of popcorn from microwave and starts to eat*
that's just rude! 
6/30/2015 1:10 AM
I'll see if I can go two seasons back now. What can I even do? Will support actually IP address check these three accounts? I'd bet a lot it's the same fella
6/30/2015 1:24 AM
The more of these accounts you dig up the more likely they'll be to help you I'm sure. I don't know if they can check IP addresses, and I don't think they keep detailed billing information, but I'd be willing to bet they at least keep rudimentary billing info.
6/30/2015 1:32 AM
I know present to you Raymond Miller, taken from me at the deadline by veteran (of one just the one season!) ken569 at Texas Lutheran-- joined May 11th! What a coincidence!

Big shock-- Kenny boy decided not to re-up this season. Just the one season for him. And no other sports. 

www.whatifsports.com/user/profile/

6/30/2015 1:52 AM
haha, they don't even seem that clever at coming up with fake names either, they follow a pattern. Does Ken Lewis mean anything to anybody?

You just might have a case.

6/30/2015 2:15 AM
I'm going to edit the updated links to the 'stolen' recruits and the fake accounts that stole them the last two seasons.
6/30/2015 2:38 AM
Posted by aejones on 6/30/2015 1:24:00 AM (view original):
I'll see if I can go two seasons back now. What can I even do? Will support actually IP address check these three accounts? I'd bet a lot it's the same fella
Yes, they will.  Send a ticket.
6/30/2015 8:35 AM
Aejones : Someone is in it to make your recruiting miserable.
6/30/2015 8:39 AM
Yeah, sounds like you've got a legit complaint to me.
6/30/2015 9:19 AM
I suppose it is possible that there is an innocent explanation, but this is certainly enough to raise suspicion and merit investigation.

I am trying to imagine an innocent explanation....hard
6/30/2015 9:23 AM
it's the internet. You somehow offended a coward and now the nameless, faceless one is willing to spend 4.95, or $9.90 every two months to mess with you. I think it may be the real coach of Westminster. I'd go to Fulton and check the guy out. I think once confronted he would probably move on.
6/30/2015 10:51 AM
Yea I know that's what happened, I feel kind of bad for the guy to be honest. I have "poached" recruits before but I've never targetted one person. I've gotten sitemails that tell people they are going to punch me if they see me and stuff (although sadly all my sitemails seem to have disappeared, I guess they don't have a long shelf life?), random threats on the conference corner, etc. but I always just kind of shrug it off and ignore the guy. The internet is an amazing place but it can be full of all kinds of negativity from sad people. 
6/30/2015 1:07 PM
sitemails auto delete after a certain point, like 30 days or something
6/30/2015 1:53 PM
aejones-

A couple months ago I found to teams recruiting that looked like collusion. I sent a ticket and action was taken, so I know they can check billing or some other info to see if it looks to be the same person. I would send a ticket if you haven't already. I know people say CS sucks and its a waste of time but mine got answered and they took action so you never know.
Good luck.
6/30/2015 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
I feel confident that I'm being targetted... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.