I feel confident that I'm being targetted... Topic

Thanks. I have been sitemailing them concurrent with this thread. 
6/30/2015 10:37 PM
"6/16 7:34 PM" ken569 It was very surprising that my first recruiting class was ranked #4. It is a shame I could not have a better season.

"6/26 3:07 PM" phams1099 I actually won a D3 National Championship in another world many moons ago under a different ID. I forgot my sign in so I have this one now. I thought I would give it another shot, but it has been about 15 seasons since I coached.

"6/26 7:26 PM" bradycheats If Brady would have just said that the equipment guys knew I liked less air in the footballs and it may have gone too far and it is on him. Maybe a small fine, but certainly no investigation. His ego cost the Pats a million dollars and two draft ...
"6/26 7:26 PM" bradycheats ...picks. He refused to cooperate in the investigation by not handing over texts and now he is on his knees begging for forgiveness after being slapped down.
"6/26 7:20 PM" bradycheats Not so much. I wanted to stimulate conversation. :)

"6/29 3:39 AM" phams1099 Does not look like SUNYAC has been unopposed up north.

"6/29 6:36 PM" bradycheats ALL told I think I did well. I have two transfers that I recruited blind so I will know for sure once everyone is added to the roster.
"6/29 5:08 PM" bradycheats I voiced my opinion about Tom Brady, but I am here for basketball. I will refrain from any further comments on the subject. 

"6/29 8:36 PM" bradycheats ALL told I think I did well. I have two transfers that I recruited blind so I will know for sure once everyone is added to the roster.

"6/30 1:46 AM" phams1099 I had forgotten how hard a C+ school needs to fight for recruits!

"6/30 2:13 PM" phams1099 To complicate my recruiting, I had a redshirt so I needed to find a non freshman to complete my class. I looked for the least worthless player. But then again at a C+ rating it can be said there are no worthless players. :)
"6/30 2:11 PM" phams1099 yoijames, From what I understand one walk on does not hurt your team. Two slows development.
6/30/2015 10:55 PM
Above is every post (I think) he's ever made on the accounts. If you notice there's an incredible amount of overlap in voice and consistency in punctuation/capitalization within all accounts. I mean honestly it seems like he's not even trying to hide it. He went double smiley face (after a period) this week on two different accounts this week too. 

Hardly an indictment on its' own, but he's obviously trying to keep up the charade pretty hard...
6/30/2015 10:57 PM
lulz, I don't think we can be absolutely sure without a few handwritten samples...
7/1/2015 6:48 PM
3 days of silence from support
7/2/2015 3:22 AM

I don't know if this is true or not, but it's funny nonetheless.  Unless you're becoming paranoid like Howard Hughes, we might want to get the Warren Commision involved.
7/2/2015 3:26 PM
Yep, I notice the consistency in the capitalization/punctuation.  He uses capital letters to start sentences and periods to end them.  Guess that makes him guilty for sure...
7/2/2015 7:54 PM
LOL that might not make him guilty, but there is a very clear pattern of first person use, emoticons, proper capitalization, etc. Four different teams with 1 year coaches with no prior record in any WIS game come in and get 6 of my recruits two years in a row and all you can say is a snarky comment insinuating that I have a tin foil hat on just because 5% of my "argument" adding fuel to the fire could clearly be coincidental? I'm bringing up how ******* embarrassingly stupid this guy is by showing how clear the consistency in the voice is. 
7/2/2015 7:59 PM
its probably the same guys trying to keep you off those top 10 lists 
7/2/2015 8:01 PM
I'm actually shocked for some reason how little people care about this. Someone (maybe someone who posts on this board) is very likely 'cheating' maliciously, I feel like there should be an uproar-- it's probably a well known coach who just isn't very bright. No idea how I can put some pressure on support for some answers..
7/2/2015 8:02 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 7/2/2015 8:01:00 PM (view original):
its probably the same guys trying to keep you off those top 10 lists 
7/2/2015 8:02 PM
Posted by aejones on 7/2/2015 8:02:00 PM (view original):
I'm actually shocked for some reason how little people care about this. Someone (maybe someone who posts on this board) is very likely 'cheating' maliciously, I feel like there should be an uproar-- it's probably a well known coach who just isn't very bright. No idea how I can put some pressure on support for some answers..
I think it's more than chance-I think you're correct in your assumption and hopefully CS can help you out.
7/2/2015 8:16 PM
"I'd want to get it in there and find some answers." -Tobias Funke
7/2/2015 8:56 PM
this sucks if it is what appears - not much any of us can do - post what support says so others can chime in if they dont take it seriously
7/2/2015 9:07 PM
CS needs to look at this. If you've given them 4 different 1-off IDs, then the most likely way to catch the real ID, the one that the cheater actually cares about, is to look at the email addresses used to register those accounts. Completely simple to do. My guess is that he cancelled old accounts and re-registered with the same email address.

I doubt the site keeps payment information (to avoid liability), but it may at least be able to match the IPs of the current usernames. I'm sure it's collusion, but CS has normally been relatively prompt about addressing itself to this sort of issue. Has the ticket not been reviewed at all?
7/2/2015 9:29 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
I feel confident that I'm being targetted... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.