I feel confident that I'm being targetted... Topic

They messaged me back 12 hours later saying this:

Hi Aaron,

Please provide a specific list of actions taken by these two owners and why you think they might be targeting you.

If you think they may be related to any other accounts, please list the usernames for each account.

Thank you.

7/2/2015 9:41 PM
I have since sent them ~4 messages constantly updating how much more information I've found and asking for an update. They've been dark for ~4 days now.
7/2/2015 9:42 PM
This is obviously cheating and aejones is right to be ******. i'm also one of like 50 coaches who is probably ****** at something aejones did (not anything wrong, just the sort of things that good coaches do like get recruits you wanted or beat you in NT finals), so narrowing down the suspect list without forensics will be difficult.
7/7/2015 1:48 AM
Back in the day, my kid brother found a game called 'dungeons and dragons'.    He was 14, and was the leader of his little group of D&D players.   We noticed he often had more money than one would expect (since he had no income).    Found out he was charging his friends in his D&D group REAL MONEY for IMAGINARY WEAPONS.    $20 for a holy avenger, $10 for a ring of protection.     When I heard about this I laughed till I cried.

I had forgotten about it until I read this controversy.     The idea that someone would want to hurt AEJ so bad they would fund four throw-away accounts is just sad.

But it looks like that is what happened.    Hope it gets resolved.    It's a sticky wicket for support - because, what's the fix?

7/8/2015 11:26 AM
Posted by deroches on 7/8/2015 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Back in the day, my kid brother found a game called 'dungeons and dragons'.    He was 14, and was the leader of his little group of D&D players.   We noticed he often had more money than one would expect (since he had no income).    Found out he was charging his friends in his D&D group REAL MONEY for IMAGINARY WEAPONS.    $20 for a holy avenger, $10 for a ring of protection.     When I heard about this I laughed till I cried.

I had forgotten about it until I read this controversy.     The idea that someone would want to hurt AEJ so bad they would fund four throw-away accounts is just sad.

But it looks like that is what happened.    Hope it gets resolved.    It's a sticky wicket for support - because, what's the fix?

I played D&D last night....just sayin'
7/8/2015 11:58 AM
Nothing for two weeks. I sent them a ticket halfway through to ask about my other ticket, and they responded saying they were looking into it. 
7/14/2015 6:34 PM
Posted by aejones on 7/14/2015 6:34:00 PM (view original):
Nothing for two weeks. I sent them a ticket halfway through to ask about my other ticket, and they responded saying they were looking into it. 
I'd just legit quit the game for good if it doesn't get resolved soon if I were you.. my goodness I would be enraged in your shoes
7/15/2015 4:09 PM
Posted by wsut on 7/15/2015 4:09:00 PM (view original):
I'd just legit quit the game for good if it doesn't get resolved soon if I were you.. my goodness I would be enraged in your shoes
kind of letting the 'terrorists' win, isn't it?
7/16/2015 9:11 AM
Posted by jtt8355 on 7/16/2015 9:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wsut on 7/15/2015 4:09:00 PM (view original):
kind of letting the 'terrorists' win, isn't it?
I don't have enough faith in WIS to handle this situation correctly. and this is an online make believe simulation game, not worth your time if you are gonna be undermined at every turn
7/16/2015 11:02 AM
It is very disappointing that there is not a quicker answer from support.  The alleged wrongdoing here is really bad.
7/16/2015 1:18 PM
Posted by metsmax on 7/16/2015 1:18:00 PM (view original):
It is very disappointing that there is not a quicker answer from support.  The alleged wrongdoing here is really bad.
Even if it's just a "We understand how frustrating this is for you.  Just wanted to send an email saying that this is still being looked into."  I'm sure this sort of thing is difficult to do on their end.  But silence isn't helping.
7/16/2015 1:47 PM
No surprise.  I submitted a ticket during recruiting a couple of seasons ago.  Explained that due to the time constraints involved, it was extremely urgent.  SEVENTEEN DAYS LATER and I still hadn't received a response.  I left it open out of spite after that, but when a season and a half had passed, I finally got fed up and closed it.  Good luck, but this kind of "service" isn't surprising any more at all.
7/16/2015 2:23 PM
And now my season is over, ending in the S16 with 8 (relatively) crappy players and I still have no word. What are they waiting on exactly? 
7/21/2015 11:30 AM
Posted by aejones on 7/21/2015 11:30:00 AM (view original):
And now my season is over, ending in the S16 with 8 (relatively) crappy players and I still have no word. What are they waiting on exactly? 
no clue. you to quit I guess...

If you do, remember to cash out your reward points for Amazon gift cards first...

what is a user supposed to do next? 
7/21/2015 12:19 PM
Well, Aejones : next recruiting cycle... That will be starting soon, keep us posted on what's happening. I doubt they will ever poach you again. But I'd like to know what happened to these fake owners. Did they continue playing?
7/21/2015 12:25 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
I feel confident that I'm being targetted... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.