Naismith DIII North Coast Athletic Conference Topic

Our season is winding down with the PIT championship and the final four for the NT tonight. The North Coast Athletic Conference is looking to fill one spot. We sent seven teams to the post season this season. Five to the NT and two to the PIT. One team made it to the elite eight and one to the final four of the PIT. We had the third highest conference RPI and were battling for the second spot. We have a great group of coaches and an active coaches corner. The available team was human coached until this season and went 14-14. Come join us and take this team to the NT championship. Here is the link to the available team.

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=2853 Theil
7/1/2015 7:20 PM

Join me in helping to make the conference full!

7/1/2015 7:31 PM
Yeah, get it full. It's a perfect spot to land for Worldofnoah!!! Or another coach who would like to dethrone Jsajsa, ggallah and Pepwaves. These three are in the final four!!!
7/2/2015 9:40 AM (edited)
If you're tired of playing against SIMS all the time, this is the conference for you.  Very competitive and we're not loaded with high ATH/DEF fastbreak/press super-teams so it's like real basketball.  Plus you'll have over 3K in extra recruiting cash next season!!  Come join the fun!  One team open (Thiel).  Check out our conference thread under Naismith for interesting stats.
7/2/2015 8:47 AM (edited)
Join us now, and you'll get an extra 3,250 in recruiting cash!!
7/4/2015 8:42 AM
We have had two coaches leave without explanation. So there are three teams available now. These two teams are not rebuilds They have been human coached for many season. This is a great chance to get into a great conference.

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=2846    Kenyon

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/History.aspx?tid=2850   Wittenberg went 15-14 2nd round of the PIT  RPI 66  SOS 40
7/4/2015 9:11 AM
Wittenberg is also fb/press for those who like that set up.
7/4/2015 9:43 AM
Kenyon has four schollies and it's triangle/zone. Really nice challenge. Join us!
7/4/2015 9:46 AM
They saw me coming and thought "oh geez. There goes the neighborhood!"
7/4/2015 7:01 PM
What team are you taking arssanguinus?
7/4/2015 10:05 PM
Allegheny
(I am A-In_the_b)  I just used this ID because I still have credits laying around.

7/4/2015 10:27 PM
Only two teams left, Kenyon and Wittenberg, both have solid postseason chances.
7/5/2015 7:29 AM
Noah : fb/press Wittenberg is for you. Come beat university squads!
7/5/2015 9:56 AM
Time is running out to get in this great conference. Both teams that are left are not rebuilds, they have been human coached. This is your chance to win a national championship....Join Us Now!!!!!!
7/5/2015 9:51 PM
Only two teams left, grab them before they're gone!
7/6/2015 5:42 AM
12 Next ▸
Naismith DIII North Coast Athletic Conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.