Best D1 Coach Pre thread nominations Topic

Don't really know a lot about D1 coaches, but I'll throw some names out from just looking at success:

johnsensing
stewdog
kimball
pcclark
hofhof
acn24/options?
stinenavy
jdno/jdno2
oldman
oldresorter
gillispie1/storm69?
bow2dacowz

any others or other id's of coaches listed?
7/22/2015 1:07 AM
gillispie and storm are not the same person. 
7/22/2015 5:34 AM
Reinsel and kelby_03 come to mind.
7/22/2015 5:37 AM
Posted by dacj501 on 7/22/2015 5:34:00 AM (view original):
gillispie and storm are not the same person. 
not sure if he meant that or was just nominating our co-coaching efforts in knight. but yeah, we aren't the same person, although we do coach florida st in knight together. 

aramano and emy are the omissions that immediately come to mind, haven't thought about it yet just came to mind immediately

edit: its awful hard to keep track of all these people, i thought what you did elsewhere was pretty helpful, showing a brief summary of their resume. if you are up for it, what would be great would be to list their programs and the f4s / titles or so over the last couple years. it was cool when you'd list just titles but the problem is some people have a couple teams and some have 5-10, so raw count is a pretty hard thing to go off of alone.
7/22/2015 5:59 AM (edited)
Jbasnight
7/22/2015 6:57 AM
robdoc3

7/22/2015 7:00 AM
my old computer is on the fritz but i got off the dynasty list stuff to my new computer and will get that run and pasted in, in the next day or two, that might be helpful in making some comparisons...
7/22/2015 10:49 AM
I can attempt to get a brief resume of the coaches. but I won't be able to start working on it until late tonight as I work the whole day.  Depending on how many coaches they're will determine how long it will take.  Probably going to have a stricter minimum requirements so I don't end up finding info for 70 some odd coaches.
7/22/2015 11:15 AM
ill get the dynasty stuff going, that will probably help refine your search considerably
7/22/2015 5:23 PM
Best D1 Coach Pre thread nominations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.