Crum Le Moyne, Big News... Topic

Big news in Crum Northeast-10, seriously, where at the Pace vs Le Moyne game tonight on Testudo34 Court, the Dolphins will be honoring the Elite-8 team from Season 26... classy gesture by ppk but what do you expect... this 60th anniversary is nothing but class all the way... catered by Twin Oaks from Cranston, that's how big it is... testudo34 might be there... Lafayette has agreed to move my game up to 2pm, so that i can make it to Syracuse on my return back to Worcester... ton of respect for the whole Leopards organization... hopefully i won't hit traffic between Elmira and Cortland, that's my biggest worry... unprecedented event, all class... rumor is testudo34 will be there... also, the Crum BYU coach is going to broadcaet a live halftime message (via satellite)... after game we're all gonna hit the town in Syracuse, probably Dinosaur Barbecue, it doesn't snow in Syracuse in July does it... news is spreading throughout the Crum Coaches Corners in various conferences... seriously, are you kidding me, going to be amazing...
7/22/2015 8:54 AM (edited)
love this
7/22/2015 9:02 AM
Okay, this is fun.
7/22/2015 10:37 AM
Even better news, unrelated to tonight's gig at Le Moyne...

I just received word that the president of Merrimack College has allowed me, "in perpetuity", to hang my *Season 72 banner* up in the Hart Center rafters on the campus of Holy Cross... next to the 1947 NCAA Champs banner and the Cousy statue... it's from my Division-2 years... very proud of it... hear that, "in perpetuity"... hopefully they got the approval of new Merrimack owner hornej7... I'm going to assume that they did... that would be pretty awkward...

anyway, the banner reads:
"Merrimack Warriors
Season 72
Northeast-10 Conference 
Southern Division Co-Champions"

my proudest HD achievement...
7/22/2015 11:14 AM
I heard that testudo34 might be there. Should be a fun night, maybe we can all go swimming in Onondaga Lake before the game. It's safe to swim in now, you know. Joanie Mahoney said so.
7/22/2015 11:35 AM
ppk-the biggest question is where will the coaches go to pre-game?
7/22/2015 11:40 AM
My new pad in Liverpool, of course. I've got plenty of beer and some Jack Daniel's (what I didn't drink of it already, anyways). BYOB and smoke 'em if you got 'em.
7/22/2015 11:52 AM
I tried to get tickets but it's sold out. 

I heard that the students camped out for 2 days to get tickets for this monumental event. LeMoyne doubled their concession order for Reese Cups. 
7/22/2015 12:19 PM
I'm waiting for ppk to release the list of attendees at the event. 

From my end, I've confirmed the attendance of:
William Shatner
Charlize Theron
Herman Harried
Russ Francis
Fabio
Seal
Sonny Sperra
Tony "Red" Bruin
Erich Santifer
Sean Kerins
Testudo34 (well, still tentative)

Looking forward to more names.
7/22/2015 12:55 PM
ppk... what are the chances you could move this event to the Carrier Dome?  Is it too late?
7/22/2015 1:22 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 7/22/2015 1:22:00 PM (view original):
ppk... what are the chances you could move this event to the Carrier Dome?  Is it too late?
I called and asked, whoever it was laughed hysterically and hung up. Syracuse is hosting #2 UConn tonight, so it ain't happening. We have to settle for the Henninger Athletic Center, or as I call it, The HAC. Special guests on my end include Brian Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, John Beilein, and my mom and dad.
7/22/2015 2:56 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 7/22/2015 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I tried to get tickets but it's sold out. 

I heard that the students camped out for 2 days to get tickets for this monumental event. LeMoyne doubled their concession order for Reese Cups. 
I can hook you up with some courtside seats and free refreshments. Don't worry about your game tonight, I'm sure Drury will be fine without you just this one time. It's only against W. Florida, they're only ranked #8.
7/22/2015 2:58 PM
John Beilein? Don't you even know Boeheim's record against Beilein? You don't know your business...
7/22/2015 3:07 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 7/22/2015 3:07:00 PM (view original):
John Beilein? Don't you even know Boeheim's record against Beilein? You don't know your business...
Oh I know my business, John Beilein coached at Le Moyne for roughly 10 years. You didn't know that? I'm well aware of his record against Boeheim.
7/22/2015 4:10 PM
My wife's aunt and uncle from Fulton just texted me, told me that traffic down 481 south is "unprecedentedly bad"... 481 is quote unquote "a parking lot"... it's backed up beyond the Staples and the Price Chopper... all roads to Le Moyne are an impassable gridlock... their daughter left Seneca Falls 3 hours ago and hasn't even reached Skaneateles yet, never mind the Solvay Process... central New York has never seen anything like this... bigger than Woodstock... only hopefully less mud, and fewer babies being born...

Me... well our game against Lafayette ended a half hour ago, but I won't find out if I won for another 10 hours, near the end I put my fingers in my ears and started yelling so that I couldn't tell what happened, and I've asked the players to keep quiet til I watch it on Channel 27 tape delay... light snow is already falling... my small forward Carl Elmer has never seen snow before... it's expected to get worse once we clear Binghamton... I put snow tires on the team bus already, so we're gonna see how this plays out... can't believe this is July with this weather but my wife always called her Fulton hometown "South Canada", not for nothing, you know?
7/22/2015 4:36 PM
12 Next ▸
Crum Le Moyne, Big News... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.