Favorite schools Topic

When a player name your team as his favorite, what does it give you in term of recruiting? Does it mean you can recruit him whoever he is? Five stars, four stars etc.
7/23/2015 11:01 AM
Send a call to his COACH. Got this response : he does not even know who you are, move on... The kid says my team is his favorite!!! Bug. Bogue. Vogue. Vulture.
7/24/2015 8:37 PM
favorite school is a small benefit in recruiting.  I dont know how much - maybe one home visit worth.  It isnt big and it wont lead a 5 star kid to go to a lesser school.  And, in real life, a five star kid doesnt often go to a third tier school either.  Even if he grew up next to campus and his mom and dad both went there....
7/24/2015 8:52 PM
I know but it was not a five stars stud, nor a four... He was an ineligible dude... Also. As long as I have a shot at recruiting him, I understand bigger school getting him in front of my small school.
7/24/2015 9:03 PM
Posted by mamxet on 7/24/2015 8:52:00 PM (view original):
favorite school is a small benefit in recruiting.  I dont know how much - maybe one home visit worth.  It isnt big and it wont lead a 5 star kid to go to a lesser school.  And, in real life, a five star kid doesnt often go to a third tier school either.  Even if he grew up next to campus and his mom and dad both went there....
Isn't the favorite school effect a multiplier of every recruiting effort you make, and not a set value?  Kind of like how prestige works
7/26/2015 12:13 AM
I think it is like 10-15%
7/27/2015 1:29 PM
If it's 10% or 15%, It's good. I am all for it. But they need to fix that non-sense. If the kid favors my team, even with a low prestige thing, he should at least need to be pulled down. It's really disappointing WIS is not doing any chances. I'd say ask Alblack52 to redo all conférences.

He'd be perfect. I mean, the community could work on getting some upgrades.
7/27/2015 4:05 PM
I think I read in a post that favorite schools is a 10% increased multiplier for any effort put in and the distance ("Close to Home", "Far from Home") is 5%.
7/27/2015 4:43 PM
Favorite schools Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.