Missing off day? Topic

In Naismith, it appears there is no off day after the end of non conf schedule. New development?
7/23/2015 5:27 PM
I'm wondering if there wasn't an unannounced tweak a while back that got rid of the need for the off day. I know someone posted a while ago that in another world there was no off day between non-con and league play. Naismith also has this and I see that Rupp, which just started a new season, also has no off day scheduled prior to conference play. 

While I applaud the move, it probably should have merited an FYI heads up message from the powers that be if that was the case. 
7/23/2015 5:33 PM
Someone sent a ticket about this and CS said something like there aren't off days if the noncon schedule works perfectly where all teams get 10 games in the first 10 days.  But I've been playing for 3 years now and in the 4 worlds I was in it didn't happen once until 6 months ago and now it seems like a regular occurrence....so it seems like something was changed/tweaked.

The frustrating part is it can move worlds closer together.  Wooden and Rupp used to be 4 days agart but for the 2nd season in a row there's an off day in Wooden but not one in Rupp, meaning they are only 2 days apart now.  Recruiting 2 worlds simultaneously is almost impossible with my work schedule and could wind up forcing me to drop a team down the road.  
7/23/2015 6:23 PM
I think this was a purposeful move on WIS' part.
7/23/2015 10:13 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/23/2015 10:13:00 PM (view original):
I think this was a purposeful move on WIS' part.
Why would some worlds have the off day while others don't?  Or, why would one world have the off day one season and not the next? 
7/23/2015 11:21 PM
I figured the other worlds just haven't turned over yet.  Knight was the first one the off day was "missing" in.
7/23/2015 11:26 PM
There was a thread about this about a month ago.  I believe it has happened in some but not all worlds.  I dont think it matters much if at all.
7/24/2015 1:37 PM
I'm really glad I saw this-- was not going to gameplan for either of my Naismith teams until I happened upon this thread-- just assumed we had the night off. Thanks. 

7/24/2015 2:55 PM
We all lose a practice, that's about the only difference. Plus what Wronoj said, I just assumed I didn't have a game until more observant coaches noticed.
7/26/2015 12:31 PM
I kind of liked having the off day between non-conf and conf play. It gave me an extra chance to reset anything before conf play.
7/26/2015 5:36 PM
Tark (2/day) still has the off day
7/26/2015 5:51 PM
I've got a mid non-con off day in Felon...others?
7/28/2015 8:50 PM
Missing off day? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.